I wish i have a gun to kill thos mutha fuka

Hellnightkid

:
Mazdaspeed Familia
Last nite at 3:00, i was doing my homework. Suddenly i heard my alarm beep once, so i rushed to my window and see three mutha fuka searching my trunk and driver side. There was like 3 tall black guys, it was really dark i could not see what vechicle they were drving ( Old American sedan) so i yell at them " wt the fuk u are doing !" And they rushed back to their car, SO i pick up my phone very qucik to call 911, I hope they can pull over them or locate them around this area. Unfortunely , my kenwood headnit and my kenwood disc cd chnager got stolen.........

And i found out my mileage odemeter doesnt not show anything after this accdent, any ideas?
i also need to stock msp headunit (jammed ok) ..please let me know.
a66608d2.jpg

c3f5c0d0.jpg

8517ed19.jpg

5799afff.jpg

67908110.jpg

GrandBelialKey said:
maybe someday they'll realise they ****** up a perfectly good car just to steal the crappiest car stereo on earth. (ughdance)

Lol. When my first kenwood was yanked, thats the same thing I thought.

Sucks man. Its bad s*** like this happens to people.

TheJohnny said:
hell yeah, bring some pain to the next sucker who messes with your ride....

that painful man~ i feel u(headshake ....and Jonny, i dont think he want any mutha fucka who messes his ride "again"

stupid fuckers. should have shot them in the back.

what exactly is the problem with the car though? What got stolen? Explain the problem with your odometer 'n' s*** a little more..

Back