I will be the first N/A 2.3ltr Mazda 3 to have stock ECU reflashed in the Wor

I will be the first N/A 2.3ltr Mazda 3 to have stock ECU reflashed in the World!!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well this is happening this wednesday. I cant wait enough talk im doing it. I might be the pig for the n/a 2.3ltr but im happy to see what happens. Lets see what Piasini can do for the N/A Mazdas

UPDATE:
Ecu couldnt be read this morning. As only an the a-b series sp23 has been read before by this software here, the fl c-series sp23 may have some alterations to its Mitsubishi Ecu.
So have to wait for confirmation of this.
Yes the ECU is different to previous models, so have to see if piasini can read this fl c-series ECu!

it can be done and has been done and people are doing it. There is a guy in orlando Florida that re flashes ECU's for our mazda's BUT its on a set map so you can't tune it how you want to and he charges 500$ and you have to ship your ECU to him...what if it gets lost...i don't trust that.

I am working with Piasini in developement of the 2.3T file i alos have a 2006 mazda 2.3NA hatch i will file dump and see what they say :)

This process may take longer than anticipated, lucky im a patient person.

The Ecu's (Non MPS) seem to vary manufacturer wise from region to region, which doesnt help. The 04,05 mazda 3 also have less wiring due to no throttle body, which has also complicated matters

no throttle body?>?? there is a throttle body its just throttle by wire which i believe all mazda3's are unless i am mistaken... are you sure this company knows what they are doin?

sorry i meant mine has an electronic throttle body, unlike earlier models.
Car is fine, no news on reading the 06-07-08 Ecu's yet. Il keep you guys posted.

all models of the US 3 have an electronic throttle by wire as far as i know. thats why i am asking if they no what the hell they are doing...

Latest posts

Back