I wanna buy an MS3 GT

I got a few BS emails-- which I will not even bother to respond to.

If I can't get someone to genuinely write me an email to find out what I want-- not worth my time.

Hall enailed back saying "The car you priced out is a 2008 Mazdaspeed 3, is that correct? If so, the car you priced on line is $22935 and sells for $21887 !! There are 2007's that may work for you and save some money?"

If that's so... then jesus christ. SOLD!

Another one that I truly enjoyed was Russ Darrow saying "they would love to steal a deal from DM" haha I like that guy already.

I was at Darrow yesterday for my first oil change. They have no speed3s or 6s. Although, they have a shipment of speed3s on the way. Josh over there said they were getting 5 of them soon. Just an FYI.

Been speaking to Hall and Russ Darrow--- RD said they have the exact one I want coming in...

I may go with them... not sure

I have a guy coming to look at my car tomorrow hopefully..

And I got a pretty good offer from a dealer that's *below* MSRP

So, if I can sell my car-- I'm pretty sure I know where I'm getting the car.

I'm not saying where yet because I don't want someone to yoink this car from under me lol

nah, I'm drooling over the new Audi RS6 speed wagon being shown off over in Germany... 580HP twin turbo, mmmmm

you guys are talking a lot os smack about don miller. I've bought 4 cars from Mazda now and have nothing but praise for them. Maybe you were just expecting too much. We got our CX-7 for WELL under MSRP and are paying less for a grand touring then most are for their touring version! That and we bought one of the first ones Don Miller got in, so it's not like they were dieing to get rid of it. I bought my Speed, MP3, CX-7 and a used Cavalier from there (I know, but I use to get to and from school and work, I got sick of my alarm being set off everyday in the other 2). So you just need to talk to the right people.

I shouldn't have to know "the right people" to talk to there. They should all be at the same level of service. I've tried to deal with several sales people and they have all been rather uncooperative or rude. I won't argue with your experience, as everyone has had their own and is entitled to their own opinion. Just stating my experience.

you guys are talking a lot os smack about don miller. I've bought 4 cars from Mazda now and have nothing but praise for them. Maybe you were just expecting too much. So you just need to talk to the right people.

Yeah, pretty sure that I shouldn't have to hunt down certain people to talk to them..

Hey.. that other guy ignored me for an hour as I tried to get his attention...

Will you help me?

Oh...you're treating me like I'm waisting your time... I'm gonna go ask that guy.

Hm. Well he doesn't know jack s***...

Let me try again.

Thanks for the advice. Next time I'll talk to everyone on the sales floor (and come back if anyone has the day off) to find someone who won't treat me like a piece of s***. I didn't know that there was only 1 guy that's worth talking to and that I had to find him myself.

Then after I find that guy. I'll some how try to get one of the service writers to not 1) Lie to me or 2) Insult me when I have a question, problem, or warranty issue.

(doh)

Thanks for clearing that up. And here all these years I thought everyone was supposed to be treated respectfully-- I thought they instilled/expected manners from all their employees.

Silly me.

Last edited:
P.S. Wow. I just realized how b****y that sounded. hahaha

Well if you've met me you know that I have an extreme distaste for the way I've been treated there...

and I have an attitude problem =x

SPEAKING OF- When're we all getting together again =p Me and some buddies are meeting up at West Towne @630 for some cheap mall food and cruising... fyi

you know, you could just buy Steve's MP3, he's got it up for sale...

hahaha... Nooo...

I want myyy MS3.

Plus, I'd never buy a perviously modded car...thats no fun

sounds like everyone had some bad experiences- VanDynHoven in Appleton is where i got my msp and they have been the best ppl i could deal with- too bad its too far a drive for most ppl on this thread!

Hey Kels, I got my MS6 at DM only because I know the parts guy, (very cool) although I generally dont trust salesmen (been in the business too long) I made mine sit with me for over two hours till I got the deal I wanted.
Then over to the finance lady to get both the rebate ($1750) and a better than advertised finance rate.
Just dont buy the warranty from her, she don't know s*** about them.

Best part of the whole deal I made was the very next day Mazda came out with a $2750 rebate so I went back and made her re-do the contract to get the extra $1000. She claimed she couldn't do it at first until I reminded her about the 48 hour "I changed my mind law" that Wisconsin has.

Botom line is, salesmen will always screw ya, you being a young hottie who knows, you might also get kissed!
The more they give you off sticker, the less they take home!

If ya still need help give me a call, you got my cell! If not then Elise has it.

Dave

Latest posts

Back