I Passed!

Rainman

:
2006 Black Mica MS6 GT + 2007 MS3 (2003.5 Yellow MSP = retired)
Mazda peeps I now stand before you (OK, I'm not standing, but rather sitting at my laptop) a new man. Mere hours ago I was nothing more than a lowly Orthopaedic fellow awaiting the results of his comprehensive exam in Orthopaedics. Now, however, I stand (yeah, yeah, sit before you) before you as a FULLY CERTIFIED AND FULLY QUALIFIED Orthopaedic Surgeon as recognized by the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada. I've graduated from Grade 30!

Zoom-Zoom Baby!

R

(birthday)

good job...

should I ever need an orthopaedic surgeon, can I hit you up for advice? :p

just dont sell out to porsche too quickly (drinks)

Congratulations. I'd give you a hug, but you're too far to reach. So here's an e-highfive instead.

Start with all the guys that work on the Ramp for air canada, everything from the feet up is busted on us.

Thanks everyone. It has been a long and ardous struggle. It is almost anti-climactic now that it is done. I am so used to running to my room and hitting the books any and every free moment that I almost don't know how to relate to my wife and kids. It is really strange to be able to just sit on the couch with them and watch TV.

I don't have to return to work until Monday and this morning I just drove around aimlessly when my wife and kids left for the day....just because I could without guilt that I wasn't studying...LOL.

At any rate, like Witchdoktor says, I have mucho debts to start paying back (more than $300K CAN), so I gotta get my butt in gear. And since here in Canada the focus is on joint replacments and NOT sports medicine (my sub-specialty) I better start finding some athletes to scope and reconstruct in a hurry.

R

Latest posts

Back