I lost to an MP3!?!??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zs'MSP

I was crusing through the college tonight and I saw familiar headlights in my rear view I thought it was a friend that has a P5. It pulled up next to me at the light and the window rolled down It was cold as s*** but I rolled mine down and he said "Nice Ride Is It Fast?" I was like its your daddy !! so I took off ... I left him then we pull up to the next light and he started revving his engine I was like :wtf: I just busted you!! So, I revved back up to 3000rpm then the light went green I dumped it and took off!! Through first I had him by atleast a car length then to second I look back but he is not going anywhere!?!? I redlined everygear and by the time a went to 3rd at @60mph he was beside me...by the time I went to fourth he was like two car lengths ahead I could not catch back up... How embarrasing ...There was somebody with him in the passanger side flipin me off when they went by I was like what a a$$hole!! He had NC plates was it someone on here were you spraying or what??

A sad day for me .. I thought I would beat a MP3... :(

Man I couldn't wait to get home to post this but you beat me to it.... First off my wife was waving bye to you NOT flipping you off ... your "story" was a little off.. All I said at the first light was "nice ride very classy" then you yelled something and took off. I can't believe you actually said Its your Daddy what a dumbass!! I was complimenting your ride .. and then at the next light I reved my engine to see if you were smart enough to know what a BOV sounds like then BEFORE the light turned green you took off, and after I reeled your ass in like a fish and passed you my wife stuck her hand out the window and waved bye... The sad part is I'm running less then 5 psi because of the pinging I'm still getting. Man if your going to have a car like this enjoy it and get that damn chip off your shoulder before I pulled up beside you I saw you weaving in and out of traffic like an idiot and It looked like you were trying to run a civic??? Please! If your going to have a "Classy" ride like this don't be a idiot , and don't worry you will have the fastest Protege in charlotte that is as long as I'm not in town visiting the In-Laws.

Last edited:
zs'msp why don't you pull your head outa your ass?!!! RICER!!!!
maybe you should sell you car to sombody that will appreacate it!!! and won't be such a dumbass with it!!!!!!!!!!!!! go watch the fast and the furious a few more times retard!!! sorry im just in a bad mood and for some reason this thread really pisst me off

thats sweet a tubo mp3 with 5psi beat an msp. I Cant wait till spring!!! Have some respect for your fellow protege owners.

promp3 said:
zs'msp why don't you pull your head outa your ass?!!! RICER!!!!
maybe you should sell you car to sombody that will appreacate it!!! and won't be such a dumbass with it!!!!!!!!!!!!! go watch the fast and the furious a few more times retard!!! sorry im just in a bad mood and for some reason this thread really pisst me off

I love my car!! and how am I rice? My car is stock and its a MSP it will beat your riced ride!!

Atta'boy Jeremy!!!! (aka Port)

Wanted to know if a turbo with about 4-5 psi would take a MSP, now i know the answer....way to represent the MP3's!!!

And please anyone getting these new MSP dont be all wreckless on the road, i dont want the protege to become like the civic with us just known as punk asses who are a threat on the road....drive responsibly and dont be a PR

good work jeremy. wilmington's boosted mp3 pulls though!

but z's dont be revving the hell out of your msp, and racing all the time, i doubt your even out of the breakin period w/ it, unless youve been driving the hell out of it in the 2 weeks or so that charlotte's had msp's.

I've already put 800 miles on it and I just started running it hard.. I don't drive careless!! I was runnin that civic but he started talkin smack 1st... anyway sorry if I upset anyone (promp) I just have never had a fast ride before. I'm not a ricer!

shut up about the rice comments, let the msp do some starter mods, then go again, and post aboot it eh?!?!

well, I am sorry for flamming you. Just act responsibaly and show respect for other car people. This is a hobby not a compitition to see who is the fastest! and most of all don't be a menace on the roads! people get killed and families get destroyed because people "have never had a fast car before". Just take it easy and have fun. Thats all that matters is if you are having fun!!! I think there are diffrent meanings to rice(yes its very stupid) one is just if your car is ugly and ...well ricy, the other is someone that is not really serious about imports in genaral, and is only in it for the image, and because they want to be like the fast and furious, and use nawz, and winnings is everything, and street racing would be safe if ppl would stop pulling out infront of me, .ect .ect
so good luck with you new car and treat it well, you are one of the select few that has the power of the zoom (no tribut's don't have the zoom, its just an add campiangn) :)

"and after I reeled your ass in like a fish and passed you"

I love that line....good race Jeremy S. and even better post (thumb)

Zs'MSP... Try to be a little more sociable with your fellow mazda owners. Your part of the family now.
BTW...personaly I would baby the ole MSP a little longer.

HA HA GREAT!

that is damn hilarious! this is one of the best threads i have read yet! in and out of traffic is how you lose a WRZ........

Wow things were getting heated up in Charlotte and I didn't even know it. Was at Montgomery Mazda the other day getting my oil changed and they had a Black MSP available and on the showroom flor and an orange one out back. I have to say I like the Black much better than the orange in person. Still haven't seen one on the road. After reading this I hope I don't run into this kid.

Bahahhaha What a great thread to wake up to this morning. I usually post most my race results on here, so this was very interesting to me. So rad that the first MP3 he raced is a turbo'ed one.

I still have yet to see an MSP out here. But don't worry- at 8.5 psi I dont' think it'd stand much of a chance.

:)

Jeremy what psi were you running? less than five? The msp must run like 3 or something?? We will run again next time your down I plan on doing stuff to my ride!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back