Hypertech Tuner

Status
Not open for further replies.

508MS6

:
2006 Mazdaspeed 6
Hi all,

I've been a longtime lurker here, gathering tons of technical information, reviews, installs, etc...but never bothered to sign up (No particular reason). But the time has come where I have to part with my Hypertech Tuner.

I will let it go for $310 shipped. No rush to sell, just would rather use the money towards other things.

1olnro.jpg

It is, wich means that it can only be used on That car and ONLY that car, Untill it is un-married, Then it can be married to another Vehicle to Serve that vehicle and ONLY that vehicle untill it is un-married again, once un-married it leaves the car and takes all OTS tunes along with it

So if I were to buy this from a private seller I would have to send this in to hypertech for them to unmarry it right?

To "unmarry" it you have to return your car to stock. If it is a #62003, you are willing to unmarry it, and it is still for sale; I will take it for $310 shipped.

Last edited:
Sorry to rush you, but if I have not heard something by tomorrow (9/9) at noon, I am going with another one. These things are selling fast right now and I plan to get mine while I can get a reasonable price.

this thing sounds good, i've seen reviews online but haven't seen it in action personally yet as oppossed to the cobb AP. how is the performance?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back