Hypertech - Mazda 2 Tuning Chip - Product Request Form - PLEASE FILL OUT!

Idk if I would say Dynotronics are scammers. Has anyone bought anything from them? But I do agree pricey $$$

Idk if I would say Dynotronics are scammers. Has anyone bought anything from them? But I do agree pricey $$$

not that i want to bring that whole battle up but there were alot of displeased people on here. and the only bad things i saw with DP were motorcycle related and those were BAD.

but they made promises and then said they had made things then never had pics to prove it. if hypertech can deliver on the tune then there will be alot of happy people with money =]

not that i want to bring that whole battle up but there were alot of displeased people on here. and the only bad things i saw with DP were motorcycle related and those were BAD.

but they made promises and then said they had made things then never had pics to prove it. if hypertech can deliver on the tune then there will be alot of happy people with money =]

Well, I've been told by Hypertech several times that they will do it and that they are exciting about it. I have no reason not to believe them so here's hoping that they deliver.

have we gotten someone that actually has a production header yet? cuz i haven't heard of anything...

It's a definite YES to that question. I've driven the Mazda 2 with the header installed. I'll be getting it myself soon as well. You can definitely feel the difference.

Come to Indiana, there's more than corn here! lol.
Hahahaha not much more except a land of mod opportunities. I just moved to Sacramento California from Lafayette Indiana. I prefer driving in Cali, highway 49 AWESOME CURVES . And close to CorkSport :)

Hey Hypertech!! You probably have many Mazda 2 requests by now. This thread alone has 4,219 views. Not bad eh? (headbang) How's the time frame looking for development?

Last edited:
Back