hypertech, boost gauge& pod, cai, boost controller

I have a few things for sale.. all best offer and shipped.

Hypertech tuner, comes with all cables and cd. in original box $230 shipped

Autometer carbon face boost guage and single pod $60 shipped

Cpe CAI, painted black, with red coupler and breather hose $115 shipped

Greddy prospec II boost controller, $410 new.. looking for $300 shipped

Attachments

• boost controller.jpg
    boost controller.jpg
    225 KB · Views: 139
  • boost guage.jpg
    boost guage.jpg
    206.3 KB · Views: 163
  • hypertech.jpg
    hypertech.jpg
    247.3 KB · Views: 129
  • intake.jpg
    intake.jpg
    216.8 KB · Views: 136
A few questions about the CAI:

What was the CAI painted with? How long ago was it painted? How well is the paint holding up?

Are the couplers the same that originally came with the CAI? If so, did they get damaged in removal?

A few questions about the CAI:

What was the CAI painted with? How long ago was it painted? How well is the paint holding up?

Are the couplers the same that originally came with the CAI? If so, did they get damaged in removal?
Its painted with hi temp grill paint.. holds up great I use it on a lot of under hood parts on my cars.. they are not the original couplers. When I purchased the intake it didn't have the couplers with it so I had to get my own. But overall in pretty good shape.

Willing to separate the gauge and pod? I need the pod. I wish this was posted earlier in the week...just bought a boost gauge!

I'll take the intake for $115 shipped. PM me with PayPal info.

Its painted with hi temp grill paint.. holds up great I use it on a lot of under hood parts on my cars.. they are not the original couplers. When I purchased the intake it didn't have the couplers with it so I had to get my own. But overall in pretty good shape.

Back