How To: Removing Badges & Fill Holes (P5)

I personally don't care for it, but if other guys like it I say go for it. I'll respect them for taking the time and effort to get the badge changed.

yeah, i thought it was pretty gay.

but my original idea was pretty bad...i wanted to put the europe 323f badge where the protege5 badge is AND put on a sport20 badge on the lower trunk.

luckily i was flamed here and didn't do it =D lol..go forums!

now im used to familia...no one has really noticed besides p5 people and the dealer anyway

SILVERDUBr said:
if you remove the badges off of a msp is there holes to fill also??

YES :D

161003-DELETE05.jpg

I just received my FAMILIA badge tonight. I'll be trying out the 'How-to' pretty quick. I'll let you know how it goes.

this how-to is great.

btw, anyone might have an extra familia or 323F badge they might want to sell?

and drummingfrenzy, nice spidy-man.... did he eat from the yellow jar again? lol :p

Not to revive an old thread or anything,....but yeah,....to revive an old thread:

Has anyone filled the holes and repainted just those areas themselves? I was thinking about giving it a shot, but I know it'll be pretty tricky to get the paint to blend without repainting the hole hatch.

If anyone has done it, please post pic's and any tips.

man u did a clean job, when i did mine it looked like s***, had to bring it to a pro and get it redone, now i have nothing just flat. looks nice but it cost me $150 bones!

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    10.5 KB · Views: 560
Last edited:
ok i get how to get the sign off but the thing is there are gonna be holes left there right? i wanna take off my Mazda6 sign but i dunt want da holes to show...is there like a putty that u can fill it in w/ and then paint over it or something? or does it hab to be professionally done to be clean?

does anyone know whether the Mazda6 sign on the back is just "stuck on" or does it have those small little pegs or w/e to hold onto?

Boston5761 said:
so the familia badge will just go right into our factory holes, an all you need to do is glue it on?

yeah they are the same holes, and the posts line up

but this was a topic on how to remove the badge :p

and no you don't really need glue for them suckers, they clip into place, the glue stuff is a ratlle thing, but not really needed

Latest posts

Back