How much do you pay a month for your MSP?

unwound, hey there fellow tampa resident :) you get that rate through Mcdill FCU? I think I'm gonna refi through them in a few months...

Well.. since its a depreciating asset it dosn't make sense to pay cash. You can take the extra $15k+ and make half assed investments that yeild 2-3 times what you save on the loan interest. Granted that probably is NOT the primary reason most people have financed :( but it WAS mine.

vapor, yes it is thru MFCU.
if you can do it! i think they are down to 3.9%, it should incl refis too.
been with them since i was five....i'll be 23 on the 19th. i have never had a problem. ever! all the loan officers are great. the got a great credit card too (10.9 fixed and no fees), in case u need extra funding to mod the msp(rockon) . hehe

just replied to drunken panda's pm. i'm giving him a shout early next week to set up a meet up. maybe we can all meet up.

my name is andrew and it is nice to meet another tampa area msp.

What's up Tampa folks - we could get a killer meet going for sure...!

I'm already a member at USF Fed CU (I'm an alumni there), and the dealer still got me a better rate - 4% and change from Suntrust - I've got really good credit though (knock on wood). I'm right at $350/mo.

unwound, me and Panda (Chris) have already met up a couple of times...I talked to him last night and he mentioned PM'ing you...I imagine we'll be running into one another soon!

Back