How much did you pay for your Mazda 3?

Nutari said:
I hate you..

mine was $28k out the door..

argh.. (enguard)

(omg)
well that sucks nutz man cuz i got a quote from a guy out here in kona and wanted to sell me one with the grand touring package otd with all taxes for 25k and some change. To bad i was just price checkin for a fren cuz i rather keep my msp.

mdl247 said:
(omg)
well that sucks nutz man cuz i got a quote from a guy out here in kona and wanted to sell me one with the grand touring package otd with all taxes for 25k and some change. To bad i was just price checkin for a fren cuz i rather keep my msp.
hm..
sticker price is 26k BASE.. I dont know how he would have pulled that off..

Nutari said:
hm..
sticker price is 26k BASE.. I dont know how he would have pulled that off..

well i dunno squat about it cuz i never looked at one in person i am just going from what he told me:)

^^^Good read!

Got me thinking... If some dealerships get the reputation of completely screwing people, people should play games against them.

Take for instance, the flash mob thing that goes on. Just apply it in a more drawn out fashion, over say a week. When people show up at the dealership, their sole intention is to tie-up the sales staff, and not buy anything... Using their own shinanigans against them.

So over a week, there staff would be flooded with numerous "customers," but they would essentially be unable to descern which ones were truly interested buyers.

Last edited:
Mom and I bought our cars together... I got a CX-7, she got a 3 hatch.

2007 Mazda 3
Hatchback, sTouring
6 CD changer/moonroof package
Sirius Satellite Radio

$19,800 + tax/title/reg

she financed at 5.99% interest rate through her credit union :)

ZoomVT said:
damn! shark where are you?
thats a very good price!

Minnesota

I bought mine at Walser Mazda in Burnsville.

They are a no negotiation dealership. So on the MS3 they are offering it for -$750 off of MSRP. I believe that they are like 4th or 7th in the nation for selling Mazdaspeed vehicles, so they are able to get more allotted to them.

If anyone is interested, you can call them at 952-892-9800.

Got my 06 hatchback GT for $22.5k Canadian OTD. Took the car with no add-ons (rust prot, mats, ext warranty).
$160 for 2 years reg.
$60 for mats at Cdn Tire.
$300 for rust proofing, interior protection, wax/polish at a detailing shop.
$550 for a compustar 2way alarm/starter.

shark77 said:
Minnesota

I bought mine at Walser Mazda in Burnsville.

They are a no negotiation dealership. So on the MS3 they are offering it for -$750 off of MSRP. I believe that they are like 4th or 7th in the nation for selling Mazdaspeed vehicles, so they are able to get more allotted to them.

If anyone is interested, you can call them at 952-892-9800.

I just put a deposit down on a Silver GT expected to arrive in February @ Polar Mazda in White Bear Lake. They are agreeable to -750 off for this car, with the added incentive that they will go lower in price if market changes by then. I'm certain it won't, but I'll be sure to call Morries and Walser to make sure before I go pick mine up.

I paid msrp with no add-ons. Delaer tried to slip in the charge for VIN etching (NEVER EVER PAY FOR THIS!!!) and did his best to talk me into the extended warranty.

I think anyone who paid a dime over MSRP is nuts/stupid. This isn't a 911. I would tell any dealer to f off if they tried to sell me over sticker on this car.

BTW, my dealer STILL has a red Sport model with tint in the showroom. They told me no one wants red. Such a sad observation as it's the hottest color. :)

Pricing update?

Hi, new forum member, MS3 wannabe. Sorry to resurrect an old thread but I wasn't getting much luck searching "price" or "invoice" that was specific to MS3 hatchbacks & also a lot of "There seems to have been a problem with the database" tonite.

I'm looking to buy an new MS3 in Austin, TX - no financing. One dealer in town is selling at MSRP and will not allow MS3 test drives even to serious buyers (I'm mid-40's, wife, kiddos). What's a realistic price assuming I'm quite willing to travel up to 500 miles for a better deal? And is there some reason I should wait a few weeks if 2007.5's are on the way?

Apologies if the question has been asked-to-death. An URL to a relevant post would be appreciated.

Zapped said:
Hi, new forum member, MS3 wannabe. Sorry to resurrect an old thread but I wasn't getting much luck searching "price" or "invoice" that was specific to MS3 hatchbacks & also a lot of "There seems to have been a problem with the database" tonite.

I'm looking to buy an new MS3 in Austin, TX - no financing. One dealer in town is selling at MSRP and will not allow MS3 test drives even to serious buyers (I'm mid-40's, wife, kiddos). What's a realistic price assuming I'm quite willing to travel up to 500 miles for a better deal? And is there some reason I should wait a few weeks if 2007.5's are on the way?

Apologies if the question has been asked-to-death. An URL to a relevant post would be appreciated.

The best price I've heard so far was like $900 over invoice...it really depends on the stealership. MazdaUSA has a link to all the mazdaspeed dealers, you can search the ones in your area and start calling. I was foolish and couldnt handle waiting, so I paid MSRP for mine, but at this point, there are enough MS3's around un-bought for you to haggle a little.

Also, the server was having problems last night, the search function should be up and running now :)

jbiird317 said:
Also, the server was having problems last night, the search function should be up and running now :)

Thanks for the update & the patient response to a newbie poster :)

My 2003 G35 was purchased in gotta-have-it mode too, shortly after Motor Trend dubbed it Car of the Year. Had to pay MSRP at the time (lucky it wasn't more actually) and would prefer not to repeat it.

I paid 15,998. 2006 White 5speed Hatch with 8k miles on it. I got the S Touring, with Sunroof package, 6 disc changer and black/blue Interior.

ZoomVT said:
that sounds like a goo deal man. congratulations!

Thanks. I posted pics of the car in the other thread. I'm in love with this car. (glare)

Back