How Many ?

LilZoom

:
2007 Mazda 3S
People on this board have either a Mazda 3 ??

I know a lot of people on the board have the speed but there aren't really any topics for a non-turbo 3 !!

The real question is WHAT have I done to it. The answer is:

- Mazdaspeed CAI
- Mazdaspeed CBE
- AWR Rear motor mount
- TWM Short Shifter
- Mazda 3 Pedal set w/ Dead pedal
- Red Led interior lights

Future or when I have money: 18" Mesh rims, possible lower? , Piggy Back ECU, slotted rotors front and rear, Eagle brake pads front and rear.

This is all for now.

I've shown you mine, NOW show me yours!

The real question is WHAT have I done to it. The answer is:

- Mazdaspeed CAI
- Mazdaspeed CBE
- AWR Rear motor mount
- TWM Short Shifter
- Mazda 3 Pedal set w/ Dead pedal
- Red Led interior lights

Future or when I have money: 18" Mesh rims, possible lower? , Piggy Back ECU, slotted rotors front and rear, Eagle brake pads front and rear.

This is all for now.

I've shown you mine, NOW show me yours!

Ha mine is all show but goes no where !! Looks nice enough though.

Lowered H&R Springs, 18" Konig

All the rest of little cosmetic things. HID, Removed the moldings, Eyelids, New Front Bumper, and a system.

Keep in mind those aren't really recent.

The wing is long gone it lasted about a week and it attracted to many Honda's for my taste. There is a huge wheel gap because I have no pics with it lowered, and all the lights and things are tinted. I am hoping to get some nice pictures this weekend if I can get some of the local guys together.

All this topics are for both mz3 and ms3. It's just that ms3 owners post more frequently, I guess.

And if that is you on your avatar, all I got to say is......DAMN!

Sorry, I just had to say it.

All this topics are for both mz3 and ms3. It's just that ms3 owners post more frequently, I guess.

Thanks but that isn't me on the avatar but I will take the compliment anyhow lol.

if i had a regular borring mazda 3...what would i do with it????

i would trade it in and buy a speed 3 and then hit myself in the head with a tack hammer to punish myself.....god willing it would leave a large enough scar to remind myself not to ever be that silly again!!(spank)

I was wondering the same thing. LOL Which brings us to the next point...... (pics) :D

Last edited:
if i had a regular borring mazda 3...what would i do with it????

i would trade it in and buy a speed 3 and then hit myself in the head with a tack hammer to punish myself.....god willing it would leave a large enough scar to remind myself not to ever be that silly again!!(spank)

Or you could shhhhhhh most of us that have a 3 would rather have a speed but there is a reason why we don't !!!! We didn't just go walking into the dealership and say oh my I must have the slow Mazda pleaseeeeeeeee !!!!!!!! (spin)

Sorry to dissappoint you guys the avatar isn't me !!!!

I understand that, but it does strike up some curiousity. LoL ;)

Back on topic, though, I had to drive a stock 3 while they fixed the engine mount recall stuff..... OMG I was so pissed off at the car they gave me. I was cursing it out the whole time I was driving it, yelling at the car, calling it a "gutless *****" or a "no-balls, slow ass cow s***" and stuff like that. It wouldnt move much when I stuck my foot into the gas pedal harder. I (kiss) my MS3 when I got her back the next day. I will never go without her again. I missed her and she missed me. True love. (godown)(drive2)

Now if only I could find a girlfriend I felt the same way about. (nuts)

Last edited:
Yep, youre right, your personal page does. Now if only there was some way we could get you to move out to San Diego from New York. :p LoL

GROUP ROAD TRIP!!!!

Yep, youre right, your personal page does. Now if only there was some way we could get you to move out to San Diego from New York. :p LoL

GROUP ROAD TRIP!!!!

Lol well I had to dissappoint (yet again I know !!) but I am pregnant so maybe we could do a road trip a lil later !!!

I am still really early in so we don't know the sex yet, yeah the poppa is proud of himself. He actually introduced me the other night as his pregnant fiance it was interesting. Our only debate has been which car will now have work done to it because of our new family member !!

Well whats the other car and what type of work are you talking about??? Ive had a babyseat in my MS3 already and it fit great - still had leg room for the little ankle biter.

(jacked) I know, sorry. LoL

Back