How many members from D.C.??

10mins outside of D.C...does that count :p

Um yeah...is this the car phone check-in? Can I give some shout- outs? Anyways, thanks for rollin with a brotha!

so much for that count.. its been takin over by people from various "d-something or another" city people... at least we got 2 in.. and I guess shem counts too... so 3? babygirl, I'll nominate ya for an honorary position... but dreeza... sorry gurl.. you way off.. (and you like the wings)

wanger68 said:
so much for that count.. its been takin over by people from various "d-something or another" city people... at least we got 2 in.. and I guess shem counts too... so 3? babygirl, I'll nominate ya for an honorary position... but dreeza... sorry gurl.. you way off.. (and you like the wings)

hahah grrrr, yeah, well...YOU GUYS SHOULD COME UP TO THE AUTO SHOW :D

sorry guys... all i saw was the "D" and hoped it was for DE.. but no one ever is... so i thought i would have said hi... my bad

Babygirl said:
sorry guys... all i saw was the "D" and hoped it was for DE.. but no one ever is... so i thought i would have said hi... my bad

You know we love you :D

Babygirl said:

iz all good Girl! :D

Back