hmmmm which ones

well here is what i run in the summer now. but i'll be selling them. this picture was pre-drop.

2955218_41_full.jpg

Nice pick with the P1's. Thats what I wanted, but got a good deal on Work CR KAI's, or else P1s it would have been. Good Luck!

I don't care much for the P1. They will probably look small on the car. Everyone talks about "lip" "lippage" etc, but all of that just makes the wheels look smaller. Especially on a AWD car where you can't/shouldn't stagger your wheel/tire sizes... it just isn't my thing.
+1. completly agree.

I'm in the same boat as you, I can't decide which one between these two except for it will be for a MS3. Decisions Decisions...

he doesn't have enough posts for me to consider his opinion so be it.

WOW, I just notice this.

Hey when you are done looking at wheels, wanna go play some dodge ball during recesses with the other kids?

I usually don't start crap but that comment was way out on the left field. Very mature buddy.

Tarmac 3 18x8 225/40 with general Tires UHP one. hope this helps. and good luck with the choice.

Wow, you really needed a drop. almost didnt look like a speed in that photo. I like both sets and am prone to not go with the dished look, however isnt a bad look with it being so dark. Will you go 225/40?, wont fill the wheel well as much and exemplify the dish effect but you are lowered now if I am not mistaken so that wouldnt be a big deal.

yes i am lowered. i will be running falken fk452 225/45/18 tires.

this is it lowered...
angle.JPG

angle.JPG

Last edited:
Looks good. I was gonna suggest the P1's but you already decided.

I wish the SVN's came in 18x8 for our cars, but 18x8.5 is pushing it for me. Looks like I'll stick with the Ultraleggera's from OZ.

When do you plan on putting those on?

probably later this month. need to get my tires swapped from my other mazdaspeed wheels.

they are 225/45/18s, that and having a lip makes the spoked region smaller

Last edited:
Yeah I know what you mean I had 17's on my protege and they had a lip like that and everyone said they looked smaller. Are those 512's or 912's?

Back