Hitting on the help

I think TM is a good idea.

Get some ass and leave her in the grass though, sounds like emotional baggage city.(The whole divorce thing)

Shes just using her looks to sell you an expensive phone...I know because I sell phones for a living and my Grils always outsell the guys. LOL

Actually the TM idea is good. One of my grils is dating a guy who did a similar thing.

Last edited:
hahaha... just play it cool dana! i say you make a move.... if she says NO, what have you lost? nothing... if you DONT ask her out you will end kicking yourself in the ASS for the rest of the year.

Well, I went in all pumped up to do it, but she was working in the back when I got there, so I had no luck with the TM idea.

She did come out breifly, and I made her laugh her ass off, which is nice, but she wasn't there long enough for me to take a swing. No big, I can try again.

BTW, the funny thing I did was this:

One of the in-store display cell phones started ringing. So I picked it up. The following is a shortened version of the conversation:

Caller: Joey, it's Bob

Me: Hey Bob, what's good?

Caller: I was wondering if you got a chance to do the approval yet, and if you have the diagrams.

Me: Well, I don't have the diagrams in hand, but I've got good news for ya, Bobby - I'm officially giving you the "go" on the approval.

Caller: Alright! That's great news! Someone over here mentioned that the NJDOT (New Jersey Department of Transporation) also may have to approve it before I send my guys to start building the road.

Me: Don't sweat that, Bob. We've been sitting on this too long, and I just want to get the wheels in motion already. I don't think you need their approval, mine should suffice, but if you end up needing it, I'll do what needs to be done. Go ahead and get your men started, and I'll check to see if you need that NJDOT approval. If you do, I'll take care of it.

Caller: Could you ask one of your Civil Engineers?

Me: I'll do that in a bit, but like I said, just get started on your end.

Caller: Did you end up taking the measurements?

Me: Sorry, I never got around to it.

Caller: No problem, I'll just go with what we have on the diagram. Thanks again, Joey! Do me a favor and make yourself a copy of those diagrams when you get the chance.

Me: Will do.

Caller:
Keep in touch!

dude, you rule
hahahaha

(usa)

I guess I'll be checking the newspaper headlines for a couple of days talking about some big project gone wrong...

cbcbd said:
dude, you rule
hahahaha

(usa)

I guess I'll be checking the newspaper headlines for a couple of days talking about some big project gone wrong...
LMAO.

It was even better if you were there and heard the 5 minute conversation live, reading over the above really doesn't do it justice. But the fact that he was 100% convinced that I was this "Joey" character is funny, but the fact that I just "approved" him for some road project multiplies the hilarity tenfold.

Kooldino said:
LMAO.

It was even better if you were there and heard the 5 minute conversation live, reading over the above really doesn't do it justice. But the fact that he was 100% convinced that I was this "Joey" character is funny, but the fact that I just "approved" him for some road project multiplies the hilarity tenfold.

(rofl)(rofl)

Funniest thing I've seen in a LONG time. (thumb)

That's good. Vague so that he couldn't catch you in a lie, yet plausible enough for him to buy it. I would pay to hear the follow up call to that.

is there any room left in New Jersey to put in a new road project ? or maybe double-decker highways is what you just approved... (boom05)

just talk to her and say, well u got my number send me a text/or call.
or u can let your balls hang out and ask her in front of her co workers

enry said:
That's good. Vague so that he couldn't catch you in a lie, yet plausible enough for him to buy it. I would pay to hear the follow up call to that.
I kick myself for not jotting down the incoming number, yet I don't care enough to go back and look it up on the phone.

Kooldino said:
I kick myself for not jotting down the incoming number, yet I don't care enough to go back and look it up on the phone.

hahaha.... already kicking yourself? lol

bwahahaha you thought NJ roads were horrible now, just wait till the "project" gets underway. (freak) there's gonna be like roads over houses and through houses and s***. chaos!!!

Back