Hit & Run

xvdarkyvx

:
Silver Mazda Protege 5
Wow! Guess what I found out when I got up this morning. There's a ******* big ass scratch on my bumper. I went snowboarding over the weekend and left my car at home. I thought I saw something when I got home last night, but I didn't bother checking. I get up and went to go out, but found out there's a fat ass scratch on my bumper.. Yeah... ******* basterds pulled a hit and run on me over the weekend. They didn't even leave a note. I have a court right across the street from me, so I guess they tried to bust an illegal uturn, misjudged and hit my car. Idiots should've left a note so I can sue for everything they got! MAN... I'm going to go get pictures now. But yeah... I'm pretty mad as you can tell.

Attachments

• DSC03292.JPG
    DSC03292.JPG
    21.8 KB · Views: 762
  • DSC03293.JPG
    DSC03293.JPG
    20.5 KB · Views: 738
  • DSC03295.JPG
    DSC03295.JPG
    25.2 KB · Views: 746
Last edited:
Sorry to hear that, man that sucks. Just a couple of months ago, some ass hit my drivers side rear door right in frot of my work. I just came out to go check, cause my car alarm was going off, and wouldn't you guess (nobody seen anything, ******* bastards) . Got it fixed the next day, just the point of the thing, if I hit someones car I would at least try and find out whose it was. ****. I feel for ya man.

Ack! At least from the pictures it doesn't look TOO bad, but still any unnecessary damage is :(

I had some little kid run into the back of my car with his electric scooter and he put a few gashes in the bumper and scratch the hell outta it. The great thing was that my brother saw it happen and chased the bastard down for me. It's not quite a hit and run but I totaled that car with the help of an SUV before I ever got the bumper fixed. Sorry to hear about that dude.

polished it down, and it's not so bad. man. if i could find the person, I could get a new bumper. It's not worth replacing it or getting insurance to pay for it. man... i hate people like that. i'm standing outside tomorrow and hunting down all the cars that come my way, since i don't start school until the 25th. anyways, anyone got an estimate of how much it'll cost to repair it?

you could have a bodyshop patch and paint that for less than $500. Probably more like $250 if you know the right person.

Eric

i got hit and run also my entire left side where the gas tank is you can't really notice it unless ur looking for it.... but its bad!!!! 500+ to fix

Back