Highest Boost Capable

Prison said:
Anyone know what these stand for, cel codes, p1034, p1039, p0031, p0134, p0031? OBDII codes

A couple of them are listed here.

http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123662124

P0031 Front HO2S heater circuit low input ON 2 O2 sensor heater
P0134 Front HO2S circuit no activity detected ON 2 CCM

I can't find either of these two??
P1034
P1039

Do like RevLimitLaunch said and get them scanned at Autozone and let us know and I'll add them to the list.

Prison said:
Anyone know what these stand for, cel codes, p1034, p1039, p0031, p0134, p0031? OBDII codes

p1034--doesnt exist (figured you meant p0134, which was already covered)

p1039-- doesnt exist either (figured you meant p0139, so i looked it up that way which it says...) determined the respond time that oxy sensor 2 bank 1 was too slow in testing

Prison said:
Did you install the diode and get these codes after? If so you've got it on the wrong wire or facing backwards.

No, its still the fauler. I just reset it, i havnt jumped in my car yet to see if its still up

yeah so its still on. I think i need to but another fauler on it. P0031 Front HO2S heater circuit low input ON 2 O2 sensor heater - P0134 Front HO2S circuit no activity detected ON 2 CCM.... Do those have to do with the rear 02 sensor?

I have the navigation on my car. Does anyone know if you can make it into a DVD player, my cuz that sold me the car said you can but u have to cut some wires. Anyone know if its possible?

Prison said:
I have the navigation on my car. Does anyone know if you can make it into a DVD player, my cuz that sold me the car said you can but u have to cut some wires. Anyone know if its possible?

your muddying up your own thread. i would start a new one for this...

Good idea, So i did. Hahaha, but yeah so ive been hitting 18 lbs and it sort of lags when i floor it. Alittle powerful but it only spikes to 18, then tappers right back down to 10. For the guys that up'd yours, do u have this problem? Would this have to do with a/f ratio, to much air? Cuz it feels like to much air!

Your really not controlling the boost acuratlly with the boost controller your using...you need an EMS system to do it.....the turbo has an internal wastegate which is controlled by the ECU. You dont want to turn it up to far without knowing your AF ratios...for all you know you could be leaning out....probably not but theres no way tell without one.

Last edited:
RevLimitLaunch said:
i floored it today in 6th an it wouldnt go pass 12 lbs...wtf is up with that...hmmmm
I have that same problem....but hopefully will remedy that this week with some tuning.

lol my cars all up in the air, especially since my cai install. i've hit 12-16 pounds in all gears and its always random, makes it kinda hard to wanna race someone lol when i know its gonna run somewhere in between. but like you said tuning should take care of that, cpe ftw! can't wait for pnp.

i cant wait for that CP-E either, damn damn damn, What EMS systems are you guys using? Whats the best one for our cars? And Is the cp-e piggy acailable?

I Pull close to 15lbs in every gear with my new Downpipe installed and full 3 incg exhaust and in 6th gear I can pull close to 17lbs with no boost controller.

dp is on my things to do list, suspension and brakes are before it though...i think my boost fluctuation may also be directly affected by the weather. its like 30-45 over here right now and it seems to just hover in that area...fun..

aem doesn't make an ems for the speed 6...i don't use the atp boost cut killer. but im not boosting over 17psi, and even thats just usually spiking.

I have the CPE piggyback installed and the PID boost control that their EE, Lou, designed is set to 15 psi. From the small amount of datalogging we've done my boost pressure is MUCH more stable than stock (stock was measured on Seoulful's car on a dyno using standalone equipment-sorry, I couldn't tell you what they used I'm still new at this). All of the other parameters are zeroed out and the car feels dramatically different. It pulls hard past 6K and only drops off mildly. It's also noticeably smoother and easier to drive. This is all SOTP feeling so it doesn't mean much. We should hopefully be dyno testing next week. It suffices to say that tuning is the solution.

Back