HID projector projector for p5 (56k have fun)

mofoaka

HID projector project for p5 (56k have fun)

i thought i'd share my projector with yall have fun and enjoy

PICT0100.JPG

PICT0101.JPG

PICT0106.JPG

PICT0107.JPG

PICT0105.JPG

PICT0103.JPG

Last edited:
Homebrew?

if not, where did you get that?

it's not too expensive

100 for projectors, 265 for the HID kit, 10 bucks for two shrouds, 5 bucks for JB weld, 5 for high temp silicone, 10 for black paint and primer.

$395... thats not too bad considering what it is... buying it put together would prolly run close to 600, but still too much for me...

its not too bad, its better than buying those projectors off a tsx or a s2k and plus these projectors i bought fit H7 HID bulbs which i already had to begin with so i really just bought the projectors and started to measure and cut.

kudakev615 said:
looks clean. are they all adjusted up in the pic of beam on the wall?

nope, i'm trying to keep it so the highbeams and low beams will be the same as stock so that i can adjust it like stock from the back.

They look Good. You should take a pic at night with both of them on..........

Also: Maybe you could do a HOW TO Sticky on this??

thanks yall, actually doing this was pretty easy, the hardest pair was probably aligning the projector so that the horizontal beam pattern would be nice and straight. after that its just JB weld, high temp silicone couple of springs,screws, and nuts, some aluminum sheetmetal and a ring that i found at ACE hardware that's used for faucets ( this was used for my shroud bezel). here's a good how to done online by melicha8, the only thing different really was the projectors i used ( from audi's called valeo, they fit H7 bulbs so i used existing HID's i had already) and instead of fabricating a mount, i used the reflector bowl as the base and reinforced it with a bit of jb weld.

sorry guys i forgot to take pictures fo the process of making this. but its not very hard, just takes guts and some patience. its very easy trust me.

Looks Really Good. You Should Make Them And Sell Them On The Forums, You Would Make Some Money From It.

mofoaka said:
i would.. but i dont have enough time especially when i'm in pharmacy school and all.

really, where do you go? thast what i'm going for too, but i agree with VA03Speed, you could make some graet money with these, and after doing a few you'd have it down to a patern and it wouldn't take so long. just a thought though... looks great on the car.

Back