Hey Albert I have a MOCC?

orng1

:
mazdaspeed protege
What's the deal that I can't post on the threads? I thought maybe you locked the thread where we were talking aboutthe tow truck driver making more than the school teacher but I also looked on other threads and they don' t let me post either. I looked and I am logged in but none of the threads allow me to post.

What's up with that, did I get banned for starting to many arguments?

It's when I thought I had been baned, the guy closed his own thread.

Thanks.

i notice that some of our threads got move around and all the november and december post are gone.....WAZ GUING UN??????????

iiiits doooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...im scared i dont kno what to do(bang)(argh)

i just got word from wes that the hard drive that contains mocc's database went down early this morning...he has a ticket logged for them to fix it, but its looking pretty bad...he has october's backup, but november's backup was on that hard drive as well...so sit tight while we wait for their customer service to restore service...ill let u guys know any updates as i get them

worse case scenario is that mocc will be put back up with october's backup...which means all posts made during november and december are gone...

best case scenario is that the webhost will be able to recover everything and get mocc back up and running...so stay tuned...

i will look into it later, but we have to purchase the vbulletin, unless you want to use the one i sent yves

i hear yah... haltech over there is the one that runs it...he seems very informed about it...

At the very least we have 247 to hold us over until they fix MOCC.

What's up with that Wes? Didn't pay the bill? (lol2)
We need to donate more money now, or sell Wes...

Anyone need a skinny white guy?

Back