Hellooooo

meatso51

:
2003.5 MSP
Hello everybody. I just bought a 2003.5 MSP and found this outstanding forum in my research on it. Looks like a great community. I thought I'd introduce myself and this seems to be the appropriate place. Here's a photo of my car from the day I bought it a coupla weeks ago, I'll get some more the next time I wash it with my better camera. It's essentially bone stock right now, with no realisitic plans for many mods. I plan on getting a new stereo deck so I can get back my XM. (I'm fiending for some Fungus 53) and possibly some other minor (aka cheap) stuff.

45877498.jpg

Last edited:
please let me be first pleeeaase.

welcome to the community you would be addicted in no time.

*edit* YES! im first.

Hahaha! Cheap stuff? Thats what I said, and look what i've become. I'm just another addict like everyone else on this forum. Welcome.

welcome man, good color choice.

you MSP is actually a 2003.7.....03.7 came in blue and silver. 03.5 came in yellow and titanium, but it is the same body style.

ChiMSP said:
Hahaha! Cheap stuff? Thats what I said, and look what i've become. I'm just another addict like everyone else on this forum. Welcome.

I didn't need to hear that. I'm still in denial about my ability to NOT spend too much on this car.

Back