Hello

Simply Silver

:
Mazda Protege 5
I am a new member(peep) and just wanted to say hello. I just purchased a 02' Protege 5. I pick it up on Saturday and can't wait to start enjoying it.

Simply Silver said:
I am a new member(peep) and just wanted to say hello. I just purchased a 02' Protege 5. I pick it up on Saturday and can't wait to start enjoying it.
Nice....you must post pics...its traditions here...so snap snap

Pics, car info, etc. are mandatory. (well...ok...just helps us know more about you.) Welcome.

Going to guess your car is silver? But like everyone said....pics please. There is a ton of info on the site and a lot of good people. I bought my 02 in Jan. of this year bone stock...needless to say that didn't last long. lol

Oh yeah welcome and enjoy the ride!

Pics of my Pro5

Here are some pic of my car. I have put almost 600 miles on it since Saturday. First mod is probably going to be full window tint (35% or 50% not sure yet) and Kenwood DDX6019 Motorized Touchscreen DVD/CD/MP3/WMA Receiver.

mypro2.jpg

mypro.jpg

mypro3.jpg

mypro4.jpg

Nice P5 brother! Welcome to the forums.

Although it would be nice to get more Midnight blue P5s here. Were getting over run by the slilver ones lol. (shocked) I got my P5 when they first were available here in the U.S. and my dealership only had Midnight blue, white, yellow, and a red. I got the blue one cause it was the only one that wasn't autotragic. lucky me cause its the best color lol.

nice...silver FTW! i remember when my car looked just like yours!! enjoy!

Attachments

• Bazooka Joe After Paint.jpg
    Bazooka Joe After Paint.jpg
    578.9 KB · Views: 658
bazooka joe said:
nice...silver FTW! i remember when my car looked just like yours!! enjoy!
nice dude, silver was my second choice....is that a bunch of other P5's in the back ground i see?

TreFlip999 said:
nice dude, silver was my second choice....is that a bunch of other P5's in the back ground i see?

Yes...that was the NEPOC paint your headlights black meet...mine was the only c-red there. Great times and great people! I just realized that pic has all three sunlight silvers' that were present that day!

Whats Up Everyone Ive Joined The Mazda Forum A While Ago I Just Didnt Have Time To Post A Hello. I Have A P5 Midnight Blue One Badass Color And I Do Have A Couple Mods Thanx To Ricardo And Ace. Some Of U Might Know Ricardo Hes Got The Red Civic Si For Team Mayhem. Hes Helped Me Wit Pickin The Right Parts And Do Some Cheap Mods In My Time Of No Money And A bad Job. Let Me Know If Theres Any Of U Out There In The Area Of Chicago Ridge And Oaklawn Ive Been Lookin For Some Proteges And P5s To Crusin Wit, Of Course When The Season Changes I Hate Snow. The Mods I Do Have Are: Injen Cai,greddy Evoii Catback,obx Header, Painted My Own Interior,painted Emblems,tinted Fogs. Soon To Be This Weekend Tinted Bumper Lights, Black Housed Headlights, Demoulding And Others. Well Talk To U All Later

Mach5Mazda said:
Whats Up Everyone Ive Joined The Mazda Forum A While Ago I Just Didnt Have Time To Post A Hello. I Have A P5 Midnight Blue One Badass Color And I Do Have A Couple Mods Thanx To Ricardo And Ace. Some Of U Might Know Ricardo Hes Got The Red Civic Si For Team Mayhem. Hes Helped Me Wit Pickin The Right Parts And Do Some Cheap Mods In My Time Of No Money And A bad Job. Let Me Know If Theres Any Of U Out There In The Area Of Chicago Ridge And Oaklawn Ive Been Lookin For Some Proteges And P5s To Crusin Wit, Of Course When The Season Changes I Hate Snow. The Mods I Do Have Are: Injen Cai,greddy Evoii Catback,obx Header, Painted My Own Interior,painted Emblems,tinted Fogs. Soon To Be This Weekend Tinted Bumper Lights, Black Housed Headlights, Demoulding And Others. Well Talk To U All Later

welcome...post up some pics of your car!

Welcome................. Maybe I'll see you out on the road (I'm ou that way a lot)

Peace 'n Stuff

Latest posts

Back