Heater wont blow any heat!!

Alrite guys. Good news i managed to fix the problem. After looking at the service.pdf in one of the other forums. It said to install the thermostat with the jiggle pin on top so i went back in and turned it. Reconnected everything and added another 3/4s of a gallon of coolant. :p Then took the car out for a spin and finally got hot air blowing out. So as of now it was just the thermostat. Thanks for everyones help!

Update I have Heat Finally It was a bad blend door cable,Which is the cable behind the glove box and it was only 39.00 dollars at the mazda dealership,which isnt bad at all,I'am so glad that I have heat and plus that i didnt have to replace the heater core,But going to get a full system flush tomorrow hopefully if not going to get it on friday

So two heater problems solved and still no bad heater cores. Near as I can tell all P5 heater problems reported in this forum have been due to either the thermostat or the control cables, and many many more of the latter than the former.

Heat won't blow

So i got my systems coolant flushed yesteredqy works great and so goes for heat!yippie.was thinking about doing a k&n drop in filter arethose any good or should I get a injen cold air intake

Back