Headlight Protection

I too bought a set a while back. IIRC, I paid a little less. However, I haven't encouraged myself to put them on the headlights for fear that they will be obvious (around the edges).

My roomate has them on is IS300 and they look just fine.. actually looks good. So don't worry about that. They will look just fine on your Car.

I have them on my MSP and you can not even tell that they are there. Keeps the lights from getting that sandblasted look afer a few years. I also have some blue tinted ones on my fogs. Looks pretty good.

i can get it put on at the local store for $50.00 CAD headlights and fog lights, is this a good price at all, and they use 3M.

and also had anyone seen burned out protector film on fog lights?? but my friend got his burned out, should i put the protector film on fogs too??

Vassago said:
I have them on my MSP and you can not even tell that they are there. Keeps the lights from getting that sandblasted look afer a few years. I also have some blue tinted ones on my fogs. Looks pretty good.

where did you order?

Vassago said:

(pics) ???

The company that did mine was called shieldpro. I can not remember the web site. They came to my house to install it. I got the headlight fog hood front bumper and mirrors done at the same time. It is a 3M product. Cost $250 CAD to do but worth the money in my opinion. Here is a pic of the fog light. The blue is very sutle but helps to filter out some of the yellow in the light at night.

Attachments

• fog light.jpg
    fog light.jpg
    313.4 KB · Views: 116
BremertonMSP said:
Just ordered a set of covers for my MSP. Should get them by Friday. I'll post some pics when I put them on.

http://www.xpel.com/products/default.asp

$54.95 plus $9.25 for 2 day Fedex delivery.

question: can i have something like that done on the DOORS? people just carelessly open their doors at mall parking lots im gettin pissed off..so i might as well have some on the doors at least to protect them from getting scratched right?

Back