Happy 25th birthday to me!

whitemp5seattle

Contributor
:
carbon grey 2005 SP23 sedan
It's my golden birthday today! For those of you that don't know what that means, your golden birthday is your birthday when your age matches the date of your birth. Since I was born on August 25, my 25th birthday is my golden birthday. If you were born August 20, then your 20th birthday would be your golden birthday. August 15th your 15 birthday, etc etc etc

Anyway, back on topic. Happy birthday to me! (birthday)

Last edited:
Happy birthday Jeff!

I've got six years and five days until that "golden" birthday you are talking about.

why didn't you respond to my text the other day!!!!

btw: we were gossiping about you last night over korean food :)

Happy b-day. Todays my wifes b-day too, but she's 26.(birthday)

It's my golden birthday today! For those of you that don't know what that means, your golden birthday is your birthday when your age matches the date of your birth. Since I was born on August 25, my 25th birthday is my golden birthday. If you were born August 20, then your 20th birthday would be your golden birthday. August 15th your 15 birthday, etc etc etc

Anyway, back on topic. Happy birthday to me! (birthday)

HAPPY BDAY MAN IT'S MY TOO. I'M 27 TODAY.(birthday)

why didn't you respond to my text the other day!!!!

btw: we were gossiping about you last night over korean food :)

doh. I didn't know that was you! Sorry kat! There's been some weird guy calling me lately lol. PM me your number so I can put it in my phone book, will ya?

thanks everybody! I had a great golden birthday with my friends in Seattle. Now I'm back to work today...starting the new 2007-2008 season with my dance company. should be fun...but really really busy. oy.

Back