Halo 2: Limited Edition = $1000

:
Protege 5
i was laughin my ass off when i read this(rofl)

https://www.ebay.com (commissions earned)

Description:

Don't pay one of these jerks on eBay $200 for a copy of Halo 2. They are readily available all over for $54.99. However, if you feel like wasting your money, and to make this a legitimate auction, I have in hand one precious copy of Halo 2 Limited Edition that I am selling for a buy it now price of only $1000.00. That's right, $1000.00. What all will you get with that price? One copy of a $54.99 video game, and that is it! Heck, I'll even autograph it for you! Who am I? Nobody, but you'll have an autographed copy!
You will be proud in knowing that you paid the highest price of anyone for a copy of Halo 2!! And, the best part is, I will have made $950!

Please be prudent in your search for Halo 2. They are available EVERYWHERE! But, if you want to throw away your money, please throw it at me.

The Buy it Now price include free overnight shipping! Heck, I may even take a road trip anywhere in the US just to deliver it to you in person!

But seriously...some ppl on ebay bought the stupid game for around $250 like 3-4 days before it was released!
<!-- End Description -->

Sort of like the tickle me elmo toy a few years back. Those things went from a $30 toy to around $50 or more in some places. Guess the idiot thought they'd actually be in short supply.

xFLiPsTyLeZx said:
But seriously...some ppl on ebay bought the stupid game for around $250 like 3-4 days before it was released!

yeah, i bet the idiot still hasn't beat it (smash)

Back