HAHAHAHAHA.......OWNED! (56K go away)

yellowmp37 said:
your right scott, from now on its a ron sandwich with some scott on the side.
I dont like condiments, so no ketchup or mayonaise or s*** like that

fkmitsu said:
what, may I ask are wafflecopters?

rofl sounds like waffle when you pronounce it like a word. this is a wafflecopter:
wfflkptr.jpg

Wait... for once... I dont have a problem with looking at that. If I've gotta sit here and stare at girl boobies and booty all day, the least you fellas can do, is leave the booty pic there. It makes me giggle. lol

I'm surprised you would post in a thread from the GA section Lara. After all we're all friends with Matty. Plus I was pretty sure you still hated me.(hump)

But I guess if you like Scott's ass then you like Scott's ass. GO Scott!!!!

nahhh, I dont hate on anyone. I may DISLIKE... a few people here and there. But to actually HATE on someone, is such a STRONG word. And I never hated ya. Disagree with a few things sometimes, but nahhh, it's hard for me to hate you unless you take personal bodyblows and stabs at me. And when THAT happens, ohhhhhhh, then its ON LIKE DONKEY KONG! lol :D

To be honest, I didn't even see "GA", the thread was posted on the main page to the right and of course, when it says OWNED and laughter next to it... its like a moth to the flame for people. I wouldn't have ordinarily posted in GA, but I saw the "booty". I am a chick after all... I aint DEAD for heavens sake. lol

laracroft said:
nahhh, I dont hate on anyone. I may DISLIKE... a few people here and there. But to actually HATE on someone, is such a STRONG word. And I never hated ya. Disagree with a few things sometimes, but nahhh, it's hard for me to hate you unless you take personal bodyblows and stabs at me. And when THAT happens, ohhhhhhh, then its ON LIKE DONKEY KONG! lol :D

To be honest, I didn't even see "GA", the thread was posted on the main page to the right and of course, when it says OWNED and laughter next to it... its like a moth to the flame for people. I wouldn't have ordinarily posted in GA, but I saw the "booty". I am a chick after all... I aint DEAD for heavens sake. lol
So hey, Lara, how you doin? Your married, I'm married... you got handcuffs right? Matt is the only other person to take such a positive notice to my ass, well Kevin too, but then again I was posing like I was peeing on his car so he doesn't talk to me anymore.

Velocifero said:
So hey, Lara, how you doin? Your married, I'm married... you got handcuffs right? Matt is the only other person to take such a positive notice to my ass, well Kevin too, but then again I was posing like I was peeing on his car so he doesn't talk to me anymore.

(hah)
Flash him your man boobs.. he may talk to you again and throw a few bucks your way even. More money for mods... woot. lol

laracroft said:
(hah)
Flash him your man boobs.. he may talk to you again and throw a few bucks your way even. More money for mods... woot. lol
you did see that was me in the picture right? i dont really have man boobs, but I did show one to Danny and Eva that night, Eva liked it.

Velocifero said:
you did see that was me in the picture right? i dont really have man boobs, but I did show one to Danny and Eva that night, Eva liked it.

"A" cup... haha

Velocifero said:

I guess its just me but i like my man boobs shaven lol (spank)

Back