H&R Springs vs Eibach

:
MazdaSpeed III
plz chime in on ur experience on H&R Springs and eibach springs for the mazdaspeed 3 only plz i was wondering if i was able to sit 4 people and luge in the trunk with the h&r and not rub. of if anyone have pics. if you have aftermarket shocks plz give some info on that also koni vs bilstein .

AFAIK, H&R will likely require a camber kit as the drop is significant - but the Eibachs won't need the camber kit. Bilstein HD mate well with stock springs and the Bilstein sports mate well with lower springs. Same for Koni, FSD = good with stock springs, sport (yellow) mate well with lower springs.

Four large people in the car and luggage may rub a bit over larger bumps, but if rubbing is your concern and you don't want to roll - Eibachs would be a good fit.

I highly recommend doing springs at the same time as struts/shocks, and replace the strut mount, strut bearing (bushing) and possibly the bump stop if it's worn.

i run h&r springs on stock shocks. with that many people and luggage on stock wheels/tires you will be fine. i had four people in the back of mine (to include a 200lbs guy) and did not rub on a 20min hwy trip and never rubbed while on stock wheels/tires. i am selling my h&r springs soon PM me if you want more info.

I have H&R springs and I didn't get any rubbing with 2 200lb guys riding in the back. I didn't require a camber kit either.

Back