greddy emanage

quatelate

:
mazda, mazdaspeed protege
hey guys i just got my car tuned with an emanage. the guy that tuned my car told me to run the car with a check engine light to prevent the ecu from "fighting" his map. now i didnt just want to take out an o2 sensor without checking first. basicaly my question is should i unplug the first one second one or both. thanks for ne ansers in advance.

Where did u take the car to have it tuned? Are u running an O2 voltage clamp? You

shouldnt be getting any CEL's, and did whoever tuned the car tell u to remove the O2s.

Sounds like to me this person DID NOT know what he was doing. You shouldnt

unplug either of the oxygen sensors, what u need is a O2 simulator for the second

O2 (the one i am using is from Bakers electronics and have had no problems).

funktownp5 said:
Where did u take the car to have it tuned? Are u running an O2 voltage clamp? You

shouldnt be getting any CEL's, and did whoever tuned the car tell u to remove the O2s.

Sounds like to me this person DID NOT know what he was doing. You shouldnt

unplug either of the oxygen sensors, what u need is a O2 simulator for the second

O2 (the one i am using is from Bakers electronics and have had no problems).

im not getting a check engine light driving the car normaly the simply told me that on the other 2 msps he has tuned he has had the owners unplug one of the o2 sensors so the car will have a check engine light and the ecu will not fight the map i was just wondering if ne1 else with the emanage has done this

Back