Great deal on TWM SS?

Just be very careful.. there are several knock-offs on eBay being sold as the genuine thing.

^Glad you were able to sell that awesome shifter.

Just so you guys know, laraw sent us the link via email and I had a chance to look at it. This ebay vendor makes cheap knockoffs of our products and then posts them as genuine TWM products when they are not. We've reported this seller in the past but he keeps on coming back with new accounts and new company names, all coincidentally operating out of San Diego California.

Regardless, the shifter on ebay for $135 is a cheap knockoff, and the one sold by mazdaspeedster3 is the real deal.

Patrick
Team TWM Performance

http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showpost.php?p=5300200&postcount=29

Ack, sorry to post again. But I just double checked and the eBay link in the OP is in fact the same seller that TWM confirmed to be selling TWM rip-offs.

Sorry.. :(

Ack, sorry to post again. But I just double checked and the eBay link in the OP is in fact the same seller that TWM confirmed to be selling TWM rip-offs.

Sorry.. :(
Thanks for letting me know! I've contacted the seller and will be disputing the payment in PayPal if I do not receive a refund within the next 24 hours.

Best of luck! I have a feeling it is an older M3F (maybe M247 too?) vendor that was kicked out due to selling fraudulent items that were supposedly genuine. But who knows. :(

Yeah.. that was my thought as well. I just didn't know if I would get in trouble for saying it publicly. :)

Correct, seller was dabears2k.com . What a scam. I sent multiple ebay messages, emails, message through his site, and left several phone messages, and did not get any response to any of them.

I'm glad I paid through PayPal because I was able to file a claim and PayPal of course decided it in my favor, so I got my money back. In the future will never do business with that company again. I'm surprised ebay and PayPal haven't banned him for his scams yet.

Yea that seller is dabears2k and I bought a TWM knob from him and he sent me a fake. That will not be a real TWM shifter

Back