Got The Speed

andregt6

:
2003.5 Mazda Speed Proteg
Well I love this car.
Very comfortable to sit in, nice smooth/stiff ride and it looks so good.

Drive wise, I've discovered if I keep myself under control I can keep the car out of the turbo power band. Perfect for keeping the fuel costs down.
Gas prices hit an all time high today :(

But when you push it she goes.

I'm so happy. I'll call Mazda and find out what number it is.

A.

congrats and welcome aboard. What color u get? was it new? I wonder how many new msp's are still in canada.

Don't bother calling mazda ca. they won't have the number if it's a 2003.5.

NICE COLOR...i also have the Blazing Yellow.....i love her too...she looks her best whens she all clean and waxed! CONGRATS and welcome to the forum!!

MSP#735/ZM BY U

lol, dont all cars looks best when clean and waxed? Unless its a PT Cruiser... Those look best while flaming and flying over the edge of the Grand Canyon.

Convertible to boot, man I saw one yesterday at the dealership.
Ugly. Big stupid looking ugly. But thats just me talking someone might like them the way I like the MSP in yellow.

Its 630AM est... I think I should go for a drive ;)

A.

Jhova1012 said:
lol, dont all cars looks best when clean and waxed? Unless its a PT Cruiser... Those look best while flaming and flying over the edge of the Grand Canyon.

12.5 Psi on a stage one just isn't pretty. I have an ACT Stage IIR on the coffee table as we speak...

Last edited:
Jhova1012 said:

(rofl) I like the way you think, and I totally agree w/you.

Mine is Titanium.. I test drove a blue P5 but ran over a snake, so needless to say.... Not to mention I think it handles better. (headbang)

Picts Of My Speed

Got my hands on a nice digital camera, but its not like anyone here has never seen a yellow Speed :) Only problem today, when I got home from a drive I must of picked up a empty soil bag on the road. It was melted on to the cat :( Smelly. You can see it in P6150205

P6150195.jpg

http://www.justdrive.ca/mazda/04/05-15/photo.html

Question

My viper alarm on the old car would chirp 3 times if it was set off.
Does the alarm on the MSP give feed back if its set off?

Thanks.

Going out to capture some paint in the morning sunlight shots :)

A.

Back