Good powdercoating in CT??

:
06 Mazdaspeed 6
I used to know a guy in Mass who had done my old rims... he isnt doing it anymore. Im in western CT and looking for someone to do my stocks??

Any ideas?

New Milford eh? I didn't know there were anymore MS6's running around since that kind at advanced auto wrecked his.

nice! i saw this car at a meet a few months ago....thought it looked REALLY good with gold rims...though I might go a little darker (more bronzish)

0004RootDSC01216.jpg

Ya, I'm the only one in town, i just got mine in the end of October. There is a white on I see in Danbury all the time near where i work, but that's it

Ya, I'm the only one in town, i just got mine in the end of October. There is a white on I see in Danbury all the time near where i work, but that's it

Ah, yeah I've seen the one in Danbury. I think it's got a couple things done to it as well. I'll keep an eye out for your MS6 next time I'm in NM.

yo yo

I used to know a guy in Mass who had done my old rims... he isnt doing it anymore. Im in western CT and looking for someone to do my stocks??

Any ideas?

Im actually looking into having mine done too! let me know if you find somewhere good. maybe we'll get a deal for bringing 4 sets of wheels?!?!

there is some forum member "alexcited" who I PMed with a while back. He lives somewhere in MA and either owns or works at or knows someone who owns or works at a powdercoating place....he might be able to get you guys a deal.

haha....you could :) click on member list up at the top and send him a PM. Tell him i told u he did powdercoating if u want.

Kooldino does powdercoating if you want to drive down to jersey.

i think thats a great price no? I thought someone on here was talking recently about how it was like 100+ per wheel.

what is your sn supposed to mean btw? "so you bring?"

Last edited:
oh, cosi prenda... haha, its Italian... its more or less "so fetch" from the movie mean girls, it was a big joke a few years back and it stuck as my sn for alot of things

I found a place in Hamden The guy Steve said it would cost between 90-110 per wheel.

Im from New Milford, but I opted out on going to nmhs, I went through elementary and middle school there, I went to another high school to cheer actually.... why, you know someone from there... i graduated 04 btw

Back