Good Performance shops for Mazdas

Shiroi_ms3

:
2008 Mazdaspeed3
I just moved here recently from IL, I was wondering if there is any good performance shops that would deal with Mazdas in the Milwaukee area.

Thanks.

I just moved here recently from IL, I was wondering if there is any good performance shops that would deal with Mazdas in the Milwaukee area.

Thanks.

Online pretty much lol. I don't really know of anywhere local. Maybe check out King Motorsports (mostly honda but I do think they will do tunes on any cars) and Delusion H. Other than that I don't think there is much for actual places to go and get parts/install parts.

PS, welcome to the area. I am looking at heading up a few meets this year, if your interested let me know.

If you need anything done PM myself or Ken (CaptainKRMP5) and we can try and help you out. We are located near 6 flags.

Do you guys ever check email? I must have emailed Protege Garage 3 or 4 times about an exhaust they sell and never got a reply.

Online pretty much lol. I don't really know of anywhere local. Maybe check out King Motorsports (mostly honda but I do think they will do tunes on any cars) and Delusion H. Other than that I don't think there is much for actual places to go and get parts/install parts.

PS, welcome to the area. I am looking at heading up a few meets this year, if your interested let me know.

we definitely need to do some gathering of the local mazda people...

Along the same lines as the origonal poster, does anyone have any recommendations for performance parts, specifically the madison area?

I am looking for AN fitings. I need one fitting and would rather not pay for shipping on that one item. Thanx in advance.

You talkin about Randy?

07mz3 knows a shop in Madison that you can probably get fittings from. Your probably better getting fittings online though.. Cheaper.

07mz3 knows a shop in Madison that you can probably get fittings from. Your probably better getting fittings online though.. Cheaper.

PMed 07mz3. I don't mind spending a little more if I can go get it right now. $5 shipping for a $7 part does make much sense right now. Thanx

the best shop around is the garage of a few select guys on the forum.. There is absolutly nobody around that I would trust to do work (besides basic crap) on my car. Get somebody who knows what there doing, you can find all the tools you could ever need from people on here or the madison street forum and know what was done to your car and make sure its excellent quality.

Last edited:
Back