Going To Japan

:
P5T
I am going to Japan in the Next week for about a week, I was wondering, if anyone new of a good place to get stuff for our cars over there. I think a couple of members live there like ICHIGO, but i'm not sure any help would be much appreciated. Thanks guys. I'm taking extra bags too!!

It's been a pretty long time since I've been to Japan. Surf the web before you go. There's bound to be some info on local shops you can visit. Just remember, they dont have mazdaspeed's or P5's over there and dont know what they are. A buddy of mine asked them if they had anything for my car and they just shook their heads at him. lol

I can speak japanese, and all probably ask around, but I just didnt want to be the guy that doesnt have any clue were to go.

I think they are just the sport 20 over there, not to sure though

Yeah..Sport 20..& Familia..I belive (actually i think famila is from europe)

Chas

go to the wangan..hit top secret..hit bozz..hit matchless crowd racing...then while your there, pick me up some intial D dvd's! haha.

like ICHIGO...? someone call me? ;)

s6xtysecassasin,do you come to Japan truly?
Although my English conversation is weak, supposing you can understand Japanese, I may be able to guide you.
However, I can spend free time only a weekend or a weekday night...

In Japan, Protege5's parts(JP:Familia SPORT20) have seldom appeared on the market.
Probably, it will be rare to have exhibited goods, though you go to a car accessory store.

The product of AutoExe or MintBlue is also seldom exhibited by the store.
However, if it is not the parts of P5 (Familia), showing the product of AutoExe to the store currently exhibited is possible.
ex. RX-7,Miata,Mazda6,Mazda3

Back