GI: Mazdaspeed CAI for Mazdaspeed3

Sierra117

:
2007 Mazda Mazdaspeed3 GT
Decided I wanted the CP-E intake instead, own personal reasons (one piece, would rather have it black than silver, etc.), nothing wrong at all with the Mazdaspeed CAI. Just getting some interest on the Mazdaspeed CAI. Has around 500 miles on it, if that (only been in two weeks), only the short portion has been installed so the bottom part is perfect. I would like to see about $260+shipping or a possible trade for a Wideband set up. Pictures should be up tommorow once I have the CP-E intake in, I don't have my stock box so I can't pull it tonight. Any offers just PM me.

I would rather handle this all locally then have to deal with the hassle of shipping. If you are in the D/FW area, then we can meet somewhere halfway or such. If you are in the Austin area, I am picking a friend up from San Marcos next Friday, so if you can wait, I can bring it down to you then. If your in Houston...well...sorry, we'll just have to ship it, lol.

the cpe intake is better than the mazdaspeed cuase the maf houseing is more close to stock so you don't get so much boost spike

Yeah, I spoke with a few people about that problem, and for what I'm planning on doing with the Speed3, its not that much of an issue that can't be controled with tuning. And I also ran some scans, and the car hasn't recorded a lean code yet. I just like the set up of the CP-E better, and I'd rather have it black than chrome/silver.

Back