GI: group buy on Block8head's vent pod for MS3/MS6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sanded mine down a bit and sprayed it with a textured Matt black paint.. Came out sharp.. Haven't figured out which gauge I'm gonna put in it, wide or narrow? But, the unit fits just fine... Thanks..

Mine came with a hairline crack in it (probably from usps being rough with it)
Id rather not pony up the money to ship it back for repair. Thoughts on fixing it? I think if i sand it down a bit and glass over the crack it should be fine. Im thinking about painting to match the car, or maybe wrap it in some nice vinyl.
Now all I gotta do is order some new gauges :)

Mine came with a hairline crack in it (probably from usps being rough with it)
Id rather not pony up the money to ship it back for repair. Thoughts on fixing it? I think if i sand it down a bit and glass over the crack it should be fine. Im thinking about painting to match the car, or maybe wrap it in some nice vinyl.
Now all I gotta do is order some new gauges :)
Aww, let me know if you want to repair it, shipping one way on me...
Ben

No worries, no sense in sending it back for a simple fix :)
if youd like to pm me some insight on how to fix it, that would be great!

its all fast & the furious style with blinking lights and neon orange housing. Super cool stuff :)
:D hopefully i can get it shipped out for you monday...
i have too many pods to make for the GB over MSF and very busy with my daytime job = sucks (no weekend to relax for me :( )

i have too many pods to make for the GB over MSF and very busy with my daytime job = sucks (no weekend to relax for me :( )

Just a note to people.... Ben is an awesome guy (I know him personally) and he is the only person who has 100% come out with a vent pod for Mazda vehicles. He started out with the MS6 because 2 people failed to produce a product but he ventured out to other cars. If it takes him time, please give him some slack because he does have a demanding day job and is doing this for the community almost at cost. If you have a problem with that........... See his sig and I will punch you that hard.

p.s. He makes all these pods by hand and they are quality items. I made one for myself, but I even bought one from him because I liked the fit and finish better.

Just a note to people.... Ben is an awesome guy (I know him personally) and he is the only person who has 100% come out with a vent pod for Mazda vehicles. He started out with the MS6 because 2 people failed to produce a product but he ventured out to other cars. If it takes him time, please give him some slack because he does have a demanding day job and is doing this for the community almost at cost. If you have a problem with that........... See his sig and I will punch you that hard.

p.s. He makes all these pods by hand and they are quality items. I made one for myself, but I even bought one from him because I liked the fit and finish better.

Thanks Chris!

Shipped 03/27/11

1. Worbit ....................... 60mm MS3 Gen1 (special pod) :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back