GI: FS/WTT for auto? Ohio: 2003 Mazda Protege LX, Black, 90k miles, stick

Status
Not open for further replies.
In order to sell items or even just "gauge interest" on Mazdas247, you must post current photographs of the actual items along with a sign that contains your userID, the date, and "mazdas247.com". PM me or any of the FS mods to unlock this thread when you're ready to post these photos.

I'll have an auto trans for you as well to swap, but I highly suggest going with fish and swap, he'll have everything you need and you'll have everything he needs!!

Lol yea that's me on Woodruff all the time. If you'd be interested in swapping, I have a mechanic that would do it for cheaper than the shops around here would do it or anything. The only problem would be the time. With summer coming to a close, I don't know when we would be able to set it up.

EDIT: If you wanna PM me, we can talk more about it. I think it would be pretty cool though.

Last edited:
All you need is a long weekend, I highly suggest this. He has what you want, you have what he wants. All you need to do is setup a time and bam, you both are very happy in the end :)

That's true. I can give the mechanic a call and set up a time sometime in September. I'd ask him what the price would be and would probably be helping him out as much as possible. Like dub said, you have what I want and I have what you want. I think this would be awesome to do.

A quick update for when you read this. I talked to the mechanic and asked him to give me a rough estimate of what he would charge for the job and he said around $600. This is obviously not a price that I would hold him to or anything but in reality, it shouldn't exceed 800 dollars. If you would be down to do this, we could set up a date and we could split the payment. I would be willing to do a 60/40 split since I have around 7k more miles than you so it would be fair. The mechanic is ASE certified and has been a mechanic for 15 years. Let me know what you think.

Lol I'm really fired up about this!

Yea the guy is awesome. Spent a couple hours talking to him when he was doing my timing belt and all that stuff yesterday. Really cool guy.

hmm newer protege with manual trans and a little more miles than me looking for an auto which i have. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm??????

Lol hate to sound like I change my mind every two seconds but I decided to stick with the auto. I have a valve body that I'm buying off of another member and that's all I need really.

I think Jaz was interested in a trade though so you might wanna PM him and see what you guys can figure out :D

Yea I know but I just feel like I'm making the right choice. I'm going to be very happy with my turbo,valvebody and other goodies and he gets a chance to sell this car to someone who will get to enjoy it. It's a win win

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back