GI: Autoexe Chassis Bracing

Hey guys,

So one of my friends actually has a complete set of these, was wondering if there was any interest in having these copied?

Looking at about ~400-460 shipped (thats about best guess I can make atm). Pending on numbers, final quote and how much shipping is to the US (<3 njaremka and repthemazda)

Would need about 5 more people to get this going.

Last edited:
materials cost might be low, but when you see that this is a five piece set, with the cost for a custom jig set up for each piece, $400 shipped is not that much.

Of course i want it to be cheaper just as much as the next guy but hell a trunk cage cost 400 so this aint to bad imo. So just keep us posted on this if it goes through or not.

It shouldn't take him more than a day to create a jig, especially if he has the originals in front of him

1. repthemazdas
2.turboj1...(pending FINAL price)
3.scmp3
4. protege3690
5. frozenturkey
6.Perf addict
7.Youngblud
8.CR3 Motorsports
9. Speedracr79 (Well if CR3 & Rep is in then i am too...)
10. Funkalicious21
11. Circuit - pending final price
12. 808MP5 - pending final price
13. Hacker

Discontinued in 2006.... (re-)discovered in 2012.... Thanks Edwin. :p

J.

Its still on just uber busy atm.

I work full time and have been doing long days, while also attending uni. My end of semester exams and uni assignments have taken precedence. I still have no car hopefully will change after Saturday when i can devote time to other pursuits.

Definitely interested, but no money at the present moment. Will definitely keep up with this thread though.

Back