Getting 430 Miles to the tank?

+/-80 mph on highway, shifting generally at 3-4k rpm getting up to speed or moving around town. Admittedly, it's not how these cars were made to be driven, but there's a crap ton of cops in my area. When they aren't around, I still have fun with her.

Gasological said:
+/-80 mph on highway, shifting generally at 3-4k rpm getting up to speed or moving around town. Admittedly, it's not how these cars were made to be driven, but there's a crap ton of cops in my area. When they aren't around, I still have fun with her.
Damn man, that's how i drive when driving normal and dont get anywhere near 400 to a tank.

my like usually comes on around 360-375 and i regularly get 400 to a tank, the only time i dont is when i'm up in philly in all the stop and go

thats crazy, I never get more than 300 miles per tank, doing 70% city and 30% highway. Yall getting 350+ need to hook us up with ur secret cuz I woulndt mind getting a few extra miles per tank.

330-340 miles per tank in the city and the short trips that I make since I live on a base and don't really have to go far.

400+ miles per tank on highway when I take those road trips

so about 27mpg city, and 32 mpg highway... I've kept track of it, I don't really drive above 70mph, I save it for the autoX days. =P

...I wonder what would happen if I got this unichip u guys keep talking about.... I'm considering getting it for the MPG

Last edited:
just did 389 miles on 11.67 gallons. So thats like, 33.333mpg, driving at 80mph coming down the PA turnpike and I70, except for the last 40 miles. And the air conditioning was on most of the way. Might be the ECU learning the CAI, I dunno.

Back