Gas Mileage?

URABOOB

Anyone do any gas mileage figuring lately?

I ordered a Titaniam Grey 3 (5 door) and won't have it for like 8 weeks, and I would love to know what to expect. I would be extatic if I can actually get 32mpg highway.
Thanks

Last edited:
URABOOB said:

I ordered a Titaniam Grey 3 (5 door) and won't have it for like 8 weeks, and I would love to know what to expect. I would be extatic if I can actually get 32mpg highway.
Thanks

well i got my Mazda with a tank of gas and it lasted me 15 days, i put about 405KM with that tank of gas

i think i could of gotten about another 30-40 KM with wut i had left

URABOOB said:

Thanks

It will be interesting to see if anyone is getting mileage anywhere near what the sticker says. I know I don't get very good mileage. But that would be bacause the gas pedal is constantly mashed and engine winding out to 6+ G's (drive)

Not good for milage but sure as hell is fun. :D

I believe most 3 owners probably experience the same problem as I. (group)

The car is just to much fun to drive to worry about milage. IMHO (wink)

ZOOM ZOOM

jim3s said:
It will be interesting to see if anyone is getting mileage anywhere near what the sticker says. I know I don't get very good mileage. But that would be bacause the gas pedal is constantly mashed and engine winding out to 6+ G's (drive)

Not good for milage but sure as hell is fun. :D

I believe most 3 owners probably experience the same problem as I. (group)

The car is just to much fun to drive to worry about milage. IMHO (wink)

ZOOM ZOOM
Funny thing is that before I put in the MASSIVE stereo system in my car I had the same problem. It was pedal to the metal and bad gas mileage. But once I put my stereo in (it sounds incredible) I find myself leaving early to places and driving as slow as possible to enjoy the music. Go figure, my gas mileage is great now!! LOL (rlaugh)

if i fill up full on my p5, it goes 497kms... but gas depends on how often u drive ;)

I have my 3 for almost 1 month and the gas mileage of my car is around 10km/litre (local+freeway). One tank of gas should run for around 480km......For my other 2003 Corolla, it can run around 13km/litre or around 600km. Since 3 has almost 200lbs heavier than Corolla or the peers, its gas mileage should be the worst as compare to Corolla, Civi, Sentra, or Jazz.

After running up for around 3000km, I think the gas mileage should improve but definately not a substantial change....may be around 5% to 10% more....

Anybody has an idea?

25mpg consistently. Mz3 5door automatic ohio. mix of city and highway. 7500 miles on the odometer.

I got around 27-29mpg, most longest run per tank was 330miles. I missed my 03 accord which 1 time I did 506 miles in 1 tank of gas.

I filled up tonight and got 387 miles outta my last tank using 13 gallons so thats pretty close to 30 MPG which has been consistent since I got the car a month and a half ago.

Back