G35 Motor build progress (Lots of PICS)

Car is finished.. I am flying to IL Friday morning to get it...

Well I did get the car home... The car is a monster...

I will start with the bad news... I was driving home yesterday and a duck flew out from a ditch and hit my headlight.. I stopped to take a look and the bird cracked the inside of the headlight.. I took the car home and looked at it further and it also cracked and chiped some paint on the fender due to the housing of the headlight breaking.. There looks to also be some damange on the bumper also..

Always something.. I will be bringing it to Raymond autobody in the morning to get everything all fixed up...
IMG_5382.jpg

Alright now for the tuning info...

The tune went pretty well.. The car made 505WHP and 505TQ....
If you look at the dyno chart you will notice a couple dips in my dyno this is because of the unichip ems and the stock ems both trying to make adjustments..
Tuan told me if I got another ems like the FCON this issue would be resolved and the car would even make some more power..
I think I will be happy with this power:)

Dyno Chart
IMG_5389.jpg

He is at 550WHP and around 580TQ.. He has the HKS FCON standalone...

505whp..that's it! lol! Man..wtf does that feel like...I will never know.

what does it feel like?
at these power levels when I take people for a ride there is usually two common responses. The first being absolute silence.. literally taking a person breath away. the second being a case of the giggles.

Other than that, people have made comments about a ton of pressure on their chest. I had buddy that was just complaining his jaw hurt when I took him for a spin. I had my old neighbor lady curling up in a ball with her eyes closed a while back <- probably the funniest response I have encountered.

All in all, it is something to experience.

My friend has a 560hp camaro that is just awesome. He just needs tires to get some traction. The 500hp club is something to be proud of, and it is REALLY fun.

Nice work! And I would be proud to be that duck. I would die a happy duck getting hit by a 500hp G35. Cant wait for a ride.

Nice weather is here so we have to get a meet together and BBQ. Then tom and ziv can gives us rides in their cars like a car versions of six flags.

what does it feel like?
at these power levels when I take people for a ride there is usually two common responses. The first being absolute silence.. literally taking a person breath away. the second being a case of the giggles.

Other than that, people have made comments about a ton of pressure on their chest. I had buddy that was just complaining his jaw hurt when I took him for a spin. I had my old neighbor lady curling up in a ball with her eyes closed a while back <- probably the funniest response I have encountered.

Anyone ever complain of orgasms form the ride?

what does it feel like?

Haha...I like that! I've been in fast cars but I've never experienced 500 lbs feet of torque!

Back