FS - Winter wheels & tires

Status
Not open for further replies.

shucky

:
Mazdaspeed 3
** SOLD**

Hi all, selling my winter tire/wheel setup from my MS3. Wheels and tires were purchased new by me and these only have about 3500 miles on them. They are excellent in the snow/ice and are in "like new" condition.

Wheels are black steelies (16x6.5 5-114 ET42) from Tire Rack. Tires are General Altimax Artic (205/60/R16) from Discount Tire. I have over $600.00 in these with shipping, mounting/balancing. They come with complete set of lug nuts (from Tire Rack). Selling for $375.00 o.b.o. and would prefer local pickup (Chicago northwest burbs - Bensenville).
Any questions or interest - shucky4ya@yahoo.com Thanks!

Here are the pics -
IMG_3283.jpg

IMG_3284.jpg

IMG_3287.jpg

IMG_3288.jpg

Last edited:
Hi, before I decide to ship I would prefer to wait a couple days for local pickup buyers. If I ship, I will need to add perhaps $25.00 to the price for shipping.

thanks, i understand, tho i doubt they won't get snatched up by a local. shipping would be probably something close to $100. btw, what's the reason for selling?

sold the car earlier in the year and just got around to cleaning out the garage and listing these for sale.

well i have money waiting ...and i need snow tires for my regular 3 HB ...so if u want these gone tonight i will buy them please if you want a fast sell i will buy them off of you

Axisboldaslove - IM replied to. If you want them they are yours. You can paypal me a deposit of say $50.00 and pay me rest in cash when you pick them up. Let me know what you think. My paypal is scaleturbo@yahoo.com thanks!

Axis - deposit recvd. I should read the forum before my PM's lol ...
I'll mark them sold right now. Give me a bell when you know when you can make it out to pick them up. Thanks man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back