FS: Unorthodox Racing Underdrive Pulley

Status
Not open for further replies.

zoompastu

:
2003 MP5 2.0 2000 ES 1.8
This is for the FS-DE FS-DET AND FP-DE motors. (99-00 1.8L 2001-2003.5 2.0L and MSP) You will notice better throttle response, quickers revs, and better fuel econnomy. This was a great mod when I had it on. I put the stock one back on when I sold my car. You won't be disapointed. ProtegeGarage.com charges $189 plus shipping. I'm selling for $100 shipped. Its worth every penny!

Attachments

• SDC10073.JPG
    SDC10073.JPG
    68.4 KB · Views: 189
Last edited:
It is 2 lbs lighter then the stock pulley and it is slightly under driven. that means that it is easier for the car to accelorate and it improves throttle response and the engine doesn't have to work so hard which means better fuel econnomy when you don't put your foot in it.

alright cool lol
It really wouldn't do anything for me then since i drive with no powersteering...

oh see that is where i was confused.
Sorry my bad.
I'm new to cars and still learning.
i didn't know.

rent or buy a cheap $20 electric impact gun. Thats what I used out on the street to install it 4 years ago. it's a 20mm socket. very easy to do and I have the proper belt sizes for ya too. or take it to a shop. they should charge 1-1.5 hour labor rate to do the job and 1.5 is on the gready side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back