FS: TWM Desert Eagle Shift knob - sold

Status
Not open for further replies.
forcefed, know how far are you from 20316

I did a search online cause I don't know where that is...i did a search and it said Mckinney branch?? it said on mapquest is wasn't too far from Wise, VA. Which is where I go to college. Is this where you are asking about? Let me know.

don't know but read some of the first page.

this shift knob is bada$$ and probably better than mine because is just a few grams heavier.

True it probably gets pretty cold during the winter to touch... In my case here it gets extremely hot.

Worthless? Expensive?
I would have to totally disagree. It's not that expensive compared to a Sparco shift knob which or overpriced. And the price is fair since he's going to pay shipping. If you were to buy it from TWM you could possible get 15% off but then still pay shipping.

Bump for you... If already didn't have one i would buy it. And like the other guy who always wanted to get one... That's how you'll always be until you actually get it.

exactly. thanks for the post man. Its definately worth the money, I was gonna keep it but, like I said, just personal preference, I don't like the way it fits in my hand.

I did a search online cause I don't know where that is...i did a search and it said Mckinney branch?? it said on mapquest is wasn't too far from Wise, VA. Which is where I go to college. Is this where you are asking about? Let me know.

i was basically asking how far are you from manassas, va. just "in-case".......

i live in Roanoke, VA, its 4 hours from there.

If interested guys, pm me and send me your offers. I will entertain any good offers WORTH my time!!

Last edited:
alright guys...been thinkin...ill do $80 shipped OR possibly entertain trades. If you have an idea for a trade, just hit me up. Thanks

i will be back at school in a week and the stock shift knob is going back on...so this will have no use. my loss is someone elses gain....interested...just message me!

what kind of trades would you consider? i have an amp that i have been trying to sell, but no one wants to buy right now. it would be perfect to run in two channels for door speakers or bridge for a sub. let me know if you want audio equipment.

sorry bro, already have stereo just installed all that 2 weeks ago. But anyways, this shift knob is now sold, sold it locally for $80. This can be closed now. Thanks for the interest.

TWM Knobs are just amazing..If you have never seen one in person or held one..you really have no idea.

I had this knob in my MSP in SAtin and LOVED it.

Hey MM Boost,can you tell me what color is your shift knob? Is it the mirror finish or is it the stainless steel finish? Thanks.

stainless.

As for these being bad knobs, it's apparent the person who made that statement has never had one. I had one, but later found it was also too small of my canned ham sized hands. The fit, finish, and feel was worth what I paid.

As for it being freezing cold in the winter? Haha...the guy who said that is in NC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back