FS SU Boost Tubes w/claps, Leather armrest and shifter boot

Status
Not open for further replies.

uoftguy

:
2007 Mazdaspeed3, Black Mica
STREET UNIT BOOST TUBES AND CLAMPS

First offer of $45 for the tubes w/clamp takes them, includes shipping by letter mail. I live in Canada so be patient with shipping if you are in the states (2-3weeks).

Bought these from another member on another site. To be honest, I just don't think I will get around to installing them. They look great and will match the blue COBB intake that I know so many of you have (including me). They come with stainless steel worm gear hose clamps for the cold tube and stainless T-bolt clamps for the hot tube

NOTE: The previous owner took some length off the hot tube. His explanation was that reducing the length made the tube fit better and got rid of an awkward kink. I guesstimate that he hacked off 1/4". Hot tube still looks plenty long to fit over the turbo discharge and TMIC inlet. He had them installed and ran than perfectly fine for quite some time.

LEATHER ARMREST AND SHIFTER BOOT

First offer of $50 for armrest and boot takes them, includes shipping by letter mail. I live in Canada so be patient with shipping if you are in the states (2-3weeks).

Both items are in absolute mint condition with no scratches, tears, or blemishes.

Shifter boot, retail for $21 - The boot is from JFboots.com. I sent them my stock boot and the made me two in return. Had to make some minor adjustments to the slits with an xacto knife to get it to fit over the plastic tabs. Easy to do and looks great after its done. The shifter boot for sale has never been installed. Their previous boot was one piece with one double seam...they took my boot and now offer this 4 piece, 4 double seam boot (just like stock but leather not cheap vinyl!). Pictured below is the one for sale (unistalled) and of the identical one (installed) that I'm keeping on my car.

Armrest $49 - The armrest is from non other than redlinegoods.com. Enough said really, the quality is superb and fit is excellent. The armrest was installed on the GF's car for 5 days but we decided to order her black with white stick to match her white sedan so this armrest is up for sale. Pictured below uninstalled and installed on my car.

PM ME IF INTERESTED, PAYMENT BY PAYPAL ONLY. PRETTY FIRM BUT MAY CONSIDER BEST OFFERS IF THEY DON'T SELL WITHIN 4-DAYS. THX

IMG_0083.jpg
IMG_0084.jpg

IMG_0080.jpg
IMG_0081.jpg

IMG_0078.jpg
IMG_0079.jpg

GRRR!!! Why does everyone buy the blue boost tubes? I can never find a used set of black ones.

lol, cuz its all about looks and black looks like stock so why bother! jk

just got a pm from another member so sale is pending on the tubes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back