FS: Spooled up Racing Headders

Status
Not open for further replies.
:
2003 mazda protege dx
hello everyone, i have for sale a great headder. It was bought from a member on the forums. It is pretty much an exact replica of the OBX racing headders. i put these headders on over the summer and now am turboed so i have no need for these anymore. it has roughly about 2-3 thousand miles on them. You will prob need to get new gaskets, thats about it. if you have any questions feel free to ask
Price: 120 Shipped OBO
thanks
Jagan

EDIT: Paypal is j_money112@hotmail.com

SOLD TO azuelke!!!!!! Thanks for all the interest.

100_0012.jpg

100_0015.jpg

100_0014.jpg

100_0013.jpg

Last edited:
So amazingly tempted by this.... How are the welds holding up on it? I know that a few people on the forums have the Spooled Up header and have had good luck with them...

So amazingly tempted by this.... How are the welds holding up on it? I know that a few people on the forums have the Spooled Up header and have had good luck with them...
they are real good!! its an excellent quality headder, ScratchNSniff actually was the one who told me about this when i was lookin to mod my car. jus ask him or anyone about it, im sure they will tell u how good of a quality this headder is. it looks awesome and sounds great!!!

His is in good shape last time I saw it...I have had mine about 4 months longer than he has, and from what I understood I was the second to get one...it is still in great shape and I have not had any problems with it...

How well does the EGR bung line up with the stock system? I heard good things. So very tempted....

Like a thief in the middle of the night :) Thanks, I'll let you know how everything goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back