FS: Protege5 AfterMarket Partout

Looking to start selling some stuff off the P5 before I put the car up for sale in January. I am willing to accept trades as well, as long as its not anything for a protege.

I am willing to ship at buyers expense

2 2mm universal spacers $20
IMG_20131202_113709_zps9ac05080.jpg

Last edited:
not hating on your prices but you can get the flaps from rallyarmour for 15.99 plus shipping brand new and the lip from ebay for 65 shipped. either way, good luck with sale

not hating on your prices but you can get the flaps from rallyarmour for 15.99 plus shipping brand new and the lip from ebay for 65 shipped. either way, good luck with sale
I would've already jumped on the flaps if I hadn't seen that ^. I agree with it, if you can get new flaps for $16, then used flaps for $25 seems excessive.

Its a little different for us in Canada as we have to pay much higher shipping costs then you guys in the US. My total for the flaps was a little over $40. So if someone in Canada would like to buy these off me, with shipping they are paying less than buying from Rally Armor.

Its a little different for us in Canada as we have to pay much higher shipping costs then you guys in the US. My total for the flaps was a little over $40. So if someone in Canada would like to buy these off me, with shipping they are paying less than buying from Rally Armor.
Ah I see, as RallyArmor is a U.S. company. Nvm then the price makes sense.

Back