FS: OEM Mazdaspeed3 CBE and OEM Sirius Satellite Receiver

Status
Not open for further replies.

djthom

Contributor
FS OEM Mazdaspeed 3 CBE 2008.5 and OEM Sirius Satellite radio receiver
Ok folks first item up is the OEM Mazdaspeed 3 OEM exhaust. This was taken off the car at 15,000 miles. Nice clean cut for an easy install and ready to go on your MZ3! You all know that this piece sounds great on the MZ3 and is good for a lil moar power too so snap it up!

200 + shipping OBO---SOLD

IMG_1132.jpg

IMG_1133.jpg

Next is the Sirius Satellite receiver for the Mazda3 or mazdaspeed3. Full disclosure (unlike the guy who sold it to me!) this does not work with a 2008.5 MS3 w/ bose.

model number is 14790651
and the part number is 0000 81 z 01

this unit allows you to add Sirius to your OEM head unit. I used to have Sirius on my last car and truly miss it!!!

anyway 100+shipping OBO<----SOLD

IMG_1131.jpg

Last edited:
What happened to the exhaust tip in the first pic? Is it supposed to be like that? Never really looked at mine that closely before.

yup! run your hand around your exhaust tip, it will be the same. the tip is in great condition!

Just curious, but why won't this work with the 2008.5 Bose system? Is there a thread someone can link me to?

Just curious, but why won't this work with the 2008.5 Bose system? Is there a thread someone can link me to?

not sure actually...all i know is that it didn't connect.

there is a thread though out there but i don't know it...

i do know that they are two different part numbers if you are ordering so something is different...

The '08.5 and '09 Bose systems have completely different head units from the '07 & '08 Bose systems...

I don't know specifically why it won't work with the newer ones, but I do know that they're way different (e.g., the iPod adapter kits for the new units are different as well, so it sort of makes sense (dunno))

mazda revised the plug on the 08.5 same plug size, different pin out. Id go for the sirius but i already have a Ipod adapter installed. so free bump for you. good luck

ok this came off a 2008 ms3 gt w/ bose so it will work.

doesn't work with 2008.5 bose though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back