FS: MSP Transmission BRAND NEW!!

Protege Project is going to be put on ice for a little while......need funding for other verntures.

I have a BRAND NEW MazdaSpeed Transmission, 0 MILES!!! WITH UPDATED LSD!!!

I acquired from Mazda about 2 months ago as a just incase from the MSP Trans I picked up on the boards a while ago. Time has come to off load some of my goodies. This happens to be one of them.

Looking to get $1500OBO for it. TRANSMISSION PENDING SALE!!Obviously much more was paid for it, but I know its never gonna happen with me getting that much.

Let me know what you guys think.

Attachments

• 2010-01-08_19.41.52.jpg
    2010-01-08_19.41.52.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 546
  • 2010-01-08_19.42.04.jpg
    2010-01-08_19.42.04.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 509
  • 2010-01-08_19.42.23.jpg
    2010-01-08_19.42.23.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 517
  • 2010-01-08_19.42.36.jpg
    2010-01-08_19.42.36.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 560
  • 2010-01-08_19.42.48.jpg
    2010-01-08_19.42.48.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 566
Last edited:
1$ man. :)

LOL, your not selling the protege yet?

(idk if you heard but I blew my motor :( )

1$ man. :)

LOL, your not selling the protege yet?

(idk if you heard but I blew my motor :( )

lol at -----> $1

nah not yet...its just shelved for now. I picked up a 99 impreza rs with an 07 STi motorswap so I am working on that for now.

Damn, that sux about the motor. Let me know if you need anything, maybe I can help.....minus the motor...holding on the the protege for now.

lol at -----> $1

nah not yet...its just shelved for now. I picked up a 99 impreza rs with an 07 STi motorswap so I am working on that for now.

Damn, that sux about the motor. Let me know if you need anything, maybe I can help.....minus the motor...holding on the the protege for now.

Nothing much you can do to help lol, I need Money for a built motor. Hahha got 4 grand to spare?

yeh...lemme check my back pocket...::checking pocket:: hmmm i am a little short. I have $22.34 maybe next time.

yeh...lemme check my back pocket...::checking pocket:: hmmm i am a little short. I have $22.34 maybe next time.

DAMN! ill keep asking you every other time i see you. ok? LOL

And he lives in NJ! :p

BTW 25FConv, put your location in profile to sell items k?

where are you from?
I live in NJ

650+shippin maybe
yeh i dont think so......go up a few hundred then maybe we can make a deal...i paid almost 3 grand for a new one from mazda....

DAMN! ill keep asking you every other time i see you. ok? LOL

And he lives in NJ! :p

BTW 25FConv, put your location in profile to sell items k?

lol you got it keep asking...you never know what will happen.......I will update my profile info since you asked so nicely,lol.

I don't need it.....yet, but does it have the LSD already installed inside? might help you with the sale if everyone knows its a new trans with new lsd too

where in jersey too? i just got my msp

I don't need it.....yet, but does it have the LSD already installed inside? might help you with the sale if everyone knows its a new trans with new lsd too

Ill do a educated guess, from the pictures. It doesnot include a LSD.

Yes itdoes have an lsd. I am in north bergen,nj
Ill do a educated guess, from the pictures. It doesnot include a LSD.
Lol you fail at educated guesses, jk.......but yes it is an MSP trans w/ LSD.
haha what? obviously if its a msp tranny it has a lsd....its not like you can see the lsd in the pics lol

Thanks for the clarifications bro..hey give me a call when u can.

Back