FS: MSD DashHawk

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a MSD DashHawk for sale...Mazdaspeed 3 splash screens included (via email).

First $207 (shipped in the US) takes it!!!

Read and clear CELS, shift light, warning lights, knock sensor, monitor all engine sensors, and data log!!

DSC04576.jpg

DSC04577.jpg

DSC04579.jpg

Last edited:
I LOVE it!!! Though I do wish it was a little better on fuel... LOL
I don't know what a stock one does fuel-wise though...probably better.

I am really enjoying my Roush. The car came stock with 430HP and 400TQ, all I did was get a custom tune (flash), an intake, and a smaller pulley and BAM!!! 500HP and 480TQ.

Of course I am not going higher without forging the bottom end, but I have more than I need already... I have no traction even though I'm riding on 285 wide tires. Any, all I'm trying to say is that mods on this car are easy and yield HP/TQ...

I am going to be honest though, I do miss the MS3s practicality. Every time I see one I kind of get nostalgic.

One last thing about the Mustang... I would not have gotten one unless it was supercharged. The stock Mustang is too much of a cow (compared to my previously modded MS3). But slap on a supercharger and its totally a different beast!!

glad to hear youre liking the mustang. and i defin agree with your cow statement. would never buy a non super charged one

one more thing. how much did u pay for it if u dont mind me asking? and ill stop thread jacking sorry lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back