FS: MS CAI and TIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

djdanny5000

Contributor
:
2007 Mazdaspeed 6 GT Retired: 2002 Protege 5
SOLD!!!
I have a MS CAI and Medievil TIP up for sale. I'm asking $220 shipped. I had the intake on the car for about 20k miles i cleaned the filter once but it's pretty dirty now and probably needs to be cleaned. I installed a FMIC and it doesnt work with a CAI so i switched to the PG SRI setup.

1628tjc.jpg

ftg7ia.jpg

2zsxlzd.jpg

30hu0zo.jpg

2a0hjie.jpg

30skpea.jpg

1zbqo7o.jpg

Last edited:
Title says MS.. so i assume its Mazdaspeed?? if so?? this is a very good deal!! you should jump on it fast!! looks like the right box and parts.. he should show the mazda logo to help with sales!! the AEM is the same parts.. but, coated or a different finish.. all other kits are a slightly different set up.. so id say this is a mazda brand kit??

Last edited:
yeah, makes sense...i read it more as a cai for a ms. it is a good deal, but i am just looking for a cai for my ms6 since i don't have that much money to spend.

theres one posted for sale here for like $180 cpe I think?? look around theres also another ms brand but, he wants $220 for just the CAI.. no extras..

its posted by boosten 4 i think?? check to make sure its the right piece..

Yes it is the mazdaspeed version. If you want i can take a picture of the badge, and i'm really trying to sell it all together as a kit. If i can't sell it with the TIP then i might split them up.

I added pictures showing the mazdaspeed badge and also the original box it came in, i also have the installation instructions it comes with

yeah worbit!! this is a good deal and a street legal unit too!! youll need a splash guard.. remind me an ill show you a cheap one to buy..

No lie, you gotta a good deal!! But, this is a Slightly little better deal.. sorry!! But, you did get a nice free Mazda mug?? And the extra pieces so it's close.. You can find that inlet for about $65 used..

youll be stoked.. you need exhaust or a test pipe next!! then some suspension work.. lots to do on this car..

SOLD thanks Worbit you'll be happy with it! Not only does it provide more power but it's going to sound nice too, you can hear the turbo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back